When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1131 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

Is there a difference between these two pickles?  The first I assume to mean the whole island from Kahuna up north, etc., and all the way down south, but what does the other pickle mean?

The second is referring to one of "The Squishy Pickle" tiki bar/hangout areas that you'll find located around Bellisseria.  They are actually called 'The Squishy Pickle"

The Squishy Pickle - 20191008.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Oh!  You know those large round tiki-bar--like openair sheds that the moles have provided here & there on the coastlines?  They often have decks and seating areas around them?  There's one in Puffin Head, another in Penitent Beach.  DJs sometimes hold dances at them.  They're ALSO called pickles!

Ohh, okay!  I noticed the one in Blackwater has a pickle stand there too. ha!

Or do they all?

Edited by Cricket Portland

Auto Refresh I never got to work well for me.   If you want to step away or do other things on the PC that's okay to try.   I preferred manually felt more connected with the Land Page that way.  Both can work.   I liked manual and saw many Homes when regions were released. I just failed to get them for couple of months.  It is timing and good fortunate. 

Follow this page when some boast like me assuming what region is next to be released. Siros?   Spotters inworld sometimes to see region restarts. Spotters on the Land Page announcing here what they see there.   All this information can help you win the Land Page.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Auto Refresh I never got to work well for me.   If you want to step away or do other things on the PC that's okay to try.   I preferred manually felt more connected with the Land Page that way.  Both can work.   I liked manual and saw many Homes when regions were released. I just failed to get them for couple of months.  It is timing and good fortunate. 

Follow this page when some boast like me assuming what region is next to be released. Siros?   Spotters inworld sometimes to see region restarts. Spotters on the Land Page announcing here what they see there.   All this information can help you win the Land Page.

Thanks a bunch! I do follow this page anyway. But since I am situated in Germany, the releases mostly happen in my late afternoon or early evening hours, when I am at my Sofa, watching the computer from a small distance......lol. That's the reason why I use the auto refresh a lot. While I am at my machine, I do it manually :)

Yesterday I shut down my computer half an hour before (according to what I did read here) Allweiss was released, but that isn't a problem cause I am keen to grab a house boat :D

(edit: just an English grammar question: Is it "I am keen to grab a house boat" or "I am keen on grabbing a house boat"? lol....who would know better than you all?

Edited by Anidusa Carolina
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Blackwater Shoals Homes and Houseboats regions might release Wednesday. So be ready!  That is a Beautiful area with the descending road to the  Pegleg Channel Lighthouse

yap I am hot on Pegleg Channel but .. I hope they will release it on Friday, cause today (Wednesday morning at my place already) and tomorrow I will be very busy in RL in the afternoons. So it really stays a matter of luck. 

• Like 1

Toad Hollow with campers and I think traditionals might get a sneak in there somewhere too.

I see so many homes on the land page that are missed with auto refresh 😀 so many that are never logged here and many I don't log myself. To not manual refresh would be missing out!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

Thanks a bunch! I do follow this page anyway. But since I am situated in Germany, the releases mostly happen in my late afternoon or early evening hours, when I am at my Sofa, watching the computer from a small distance......lol. That's the reason why I use the auto refresh a lot. While I am at my machine, I do it manually :)

Yesterday I shut down my computer half an hour before (according to what I did read here) Allweiss was released, but that isn't a problem cause I am keen to grab a house boat :D

(edit: just an English grammar question: Is it "I am keen to grab a house boat" or "I am keen on grabbing a house boat"? lol....who would know better than you all?

Keen to grab a houseboat!

Good luck!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

Thanks a bunch! I do follow this page anyway. But since I am situated in Germany, the releases mostly happen in my late afternoon or early evening hours, when I am at my Sofa, watching the computer from a small distance......lol. That's the reason why I use the auto refresh a lot. While I am at my machine, I do it manually :)...

I am in Germany to but as I am pensioned have time on my hands. For my time shedule the usual release times are just great for in the mornings I use to do some housework, shopping or other things I have to do RL while the afternoons and early evenings have been dedicated to SL since many years. So every workday at about 3 pm (= 6am SLT) I start autorefreshing on my netbook till the release has happened which is in 90% of the cases before 11pm  (2pm SLT) when I like to have my dinner watching TV and go to bed. Once I JUST missed a release at 2:15 pm SLT directly after turning down my computer - hard luck. ;)

While autorefreshing on my netbook I do other things on my PC ... but keep the landpage open in one window logged in with another alt ... PLUS this thread in another ! As soon as I hear the alarm bell .... OR notice in this thread someone shouting "release!" ... I start MANUALLY refreshing on my PC like mad (several times logging out and back in) Nearly allways I got one of the homes ... and released it about 30 minutes later announcing the fact with picture and landmark here for the second chance of the people that had missed out.

Usually someone who had been watching this thread snatched it and was happy and thanked me! :)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

Both are correct depending on the dialect of English. My dialect leans towards the latter version, but neither would be wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Ah so that Proud Mary boat and that Quitmann camper are doing the rounds again - everyone is hoping for everything today ... would be good if they did a houseboat release plus Toad Hollow then everyone covered 

i saw the camper pass  ,but i have three shots left  ,better saving for later today 

• Like 2

Yesterday I took the afternoon to explore the Bellisseria continent a bit. I have looked at the Linden Homes before but I had not been to Bellisseria yet. I found a nice Bicycle on the Marketplace (I'm dutch, so yeah...bicycle). I ended up riding around the continent for 3,5 hours checking out all the beautifull mole builds and the lovely things the residents have made. I fell totally in love with the Bellisseria continent! I cut a 1024 of my 1728 mainland parcel and set up my browser for auto refresh. Just as I sat down behind my computer after dinner the page refreshed and there was a traditional home available. I quickly filled a name and clicked the button. Error. Try again. Error. Switched from edge to chrome. error. Switched to IE and I got through. I'm now a Bellisserian!!! :D The allweiss release happened right when I sat down at my PC. How's lucky is that!

Snapshot_432.png

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

Yesterday I took the afternoon to explore the Bellisseria continent a bit. I have looked at the Linden Homes before but I had not been to Bellisseria yet. I found a nice Bicycle on the Marketplace (I'm dutch, so yeah...bicycle). I ended up riding around the continent for 3,5 hours checking out all the beautifull mole builds and the lovely things the residents have made. I fell totally in love with the Bellisseria continent! I cut a 1024 of my 1728 mainland parcel and set up my browser for auto refresh. Just as I sat down behind my computer after dinner the page refreshed and there was a traditional home available. I quickly filled a name and clicked the button. Error. Try again. Error. Switched from edge to chrome. error. Switched to IE and I got through. I'm now a Bellisserian!!! :D The allweiss release happened right when I sat down at my PC. How's lucky is that!

Congrats and welcome in!! - I am at Hammerhead Light boats opposite the lighthouse - so at Allweiss you are neighbouring us! 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

Snapshot_432.png

lovely house  ,congrats from another Dutchie 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1131 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.