When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

I do too Sylvia. Tough decision, and I still haven't really made it :)

The old one strikes me as being more like what you had in Caladon - homey, comfy, beautiful surroundings.  For me, tho, what I mostly love about Belli is all the variety & recreation it offers, and altho I don't know what region your alt's parcel is in, I DO know that Walrus Beach offers a ton of variety.  Look at that hill you're on!  Rare in Belli.  A road there goes right down to the docks in Walrus Beach & Porthole.  Go out to the end of the Walrus Beach dock and snorkle down to the mermaid cave in Porthole.  Or you can scooter across the bridge and bushwack your way over the hill into stunning Campwich Forest, with its multiple boat rez zones from which you can either go north up into Fourze Lake, or south to open water.   I bet that once the region south of Porthole gets built out, it'll be an easy horse ride into Campwich proper.  I love riding around Campwich.  Tho I also love the unbuilt area right now, it's a super place to ATV!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xia Xevious said:

Once I claimed a house and then I was so excited to see this.. I think this is GREAT location for me but then I was thinkin' oh I should create a prim to see if this house is a crooked or not, so I created one against the wall then resize the prim to a thin against the wall to flat to help me to see if that house is crooked or not but, unfortunately, it is a crooked which means it has to set around 179,90 (or so) and it will move everytime I decorated. I wonder if one of the mole can fix this house back to still degree (such as 0, 90 or 180) If can't..then I have to abandon this house. :(

This is exactly what happens to my Winchester house. I had absolutely no idea that this was an issue. I thought I was crazy, because I made an add-on to cover the inside walls of the house, and everytime I get home, the add-on is a little out of the place. Thanks for sharing this info.

I'll send Quartz a notecard or will open a ticket when I get home.

Edit: Happy Birthday to you and ZsaZsa!

Edited by DemeraraGirl
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DemeraraGirl said:

This is exactly what happens to my Winchester house. I had absolutely no idea that this was an issue. I thought I was crazy, because I made an add-on to cover the inside walls of the house, and everytime I get home, the add-on is a little out of the place. Thanks for sharing this info.

I'll send Quartz a notecard or will open a ticket when I get home.

Edit: Happy Birthday to you and ZsaZsa!

Yep!  I sell the wall shells, and 2% of 100.. had crazy crooked houses that MOVE by itself every time they re login or restarted the region..that drive them nut.  That's why when I claimed this house then I had to create the prim to make sure if it's crooked or not and someone told me that I can contact "King" Quartz Mole.  Not all moles / lindens' fault.  It was just glitch or accident happen.  So he will fix my house sometime this week if he's not too busy. I told him take a time.  He's truly amazing!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

Yep!  I sell the wall shells, and 2% of 100.. had crazy crooked houses that MOVE by itself every time they re login or restarted the region..that drive them nut.  That's why when I claimed this house then I had to create the prim to make sure if it's crooked or not and someone told me that I can contact "King" Quartz Mole.  Not all moles / lindens' fault.  It was just glitch or accident happen.  So he will fix my house sometime this week if he's not too busy. I told him take a time.  He's truly amazing!

Ha, I thought I knew your name from somewhere! It was your walls I bought and that the Winchester was messing up! I finally gave up on it and changed to Adams so I could use your walls for that style, because I love the walls but they just would not work in that crazy Winchester. lol 

• Like 1

• Moles

We have a general fix for the problem of houses moving from the correct rotation, or at least I hope it's a fix -- it's worked in all the tests we've done so far -- which we hope to push out some time later this week, as part of a more general maintenance fix. 

I'm still not sure what's causing the issue -- since it tends to reappear after region restarts, I assume it's a simulator issue rather than a script problem -- but I think my fix will cure the symptoms, if not the underlying cause.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9

46 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Ha, I thought I knew your name from somewhere! It was your walls I bought and that the Winchester was messing up! I finally gave up on it and changed to Adams so I could use your walls for that style, because I love the walls but they just would not work in that crazy Winchester. lol 

Funny thing is I got the same walls and had a terrible time placing them in the Winchester also lol. I would get one side positioned correctly and then turned around and was not fitting right on the wall either behind me or the sides to a point I just gave up figured it had to do with the positioning of the house not every house is placed the same some are slightly turned or may be the issue she was having not leveled.

Edited by tootsiepop1

33 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Funny thing is I got the same walls and had a terrible time placing them in the Winchester also lol. I would get one side positioned correctly and then turned around and was not fitting right on the wall either behind me or the sides to a point I just gave up figured it had to do with the positioning of the house not every house is placed the same some are slightly turned or may be the issue she was having not leveled.

I think the Winchester needs an exorcism tbh. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.