When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Once I claimed a house and then I was so excited to see this.. I think this is GREAT location for me but then I was thinkin' oh I should create a prim to see if this house is a crooked or not, so I created one against the wall then resize the prim to a thin against the wall to flat to help me to see if that house is crooked or not but, unfortunately, it is a crooked which means it has to set around 179,90 (or so) and it will move everytime I decorated. I wonder if one of the mole can fix this house back to still degree (such as 0, 90 or 180) If can't..then I have to abandon this house. :(

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

Once I claimed a house and then I was so excited to see this.. I think this is GREAT location for me but then I was thinkin' oh I should create a prim to see if this house is a crooked or not, so I created one against the wall then resize the prim to a thin against the wall to flat to help me to see if that house is crooked or not but, unfortunately, it is a crooked which means it has to set around 179,90 (or so) and it will move everytime I decorated. I wonder if one of the mole can fix this house back to still degree (such as 0, 90 or 180) If can't..then I have to abandon this house. :(

Maybe they would. It would be such a quick fix.

I caught an abandon (thank you TaylaLouise!) on Walrus Beach. I've been standing here the longest time trying to decide between this one and the one my alt is holding. As much as I love love love the one my alt is holding, it's pretty lonely and secluded - and that's something I've been trying to avoid since I returned to SL. The new one has a park across the street, sits up on a hill overlooking the houseboats, has a lovely entrance to the house. The only downside is you can't see sunsets/sunrises, but the region windlight is utterly gorgeous. There are multiple streets in front of it, but those would be good for biking. Decisions, decisions.

New house: https://gyazo.com/48c78fdcb2ee699b104eaacfc295b129

Old house: https://flickr.com/photos/honeybearlilliehook/48828673936/in/dateposted-public/

BEST OF ALL on the new house is it takes me off the refreshing cycle and I can get back to being focused on my job.

Edited by HoneyBear Lilliehook
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

Ask @Quartz Mole to have a look, but in the meantime, you might try rezzing a different style house to see if the problem persists with all styles or just the one. I had issues with Winchester that I do not have using the Adams. 

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

I caught an abandon (thank you TaylaLouise!) on Walrus Beach. I've been standing here the longest time trying to decide between this one and the one my alt is holding. As much as I love love love the one my alt is holding, it's pretty lonely and secluded - and that's something I've been trying to avoid since I returned to SL. The new one has a park across the street, sits up on a hill overlooking the houseboats, has a lovely entrance to the house. The only downside is you can't see sunsets/sunrises, but the region windlight is utterly gorgeous. There are multiple streets in front of it, but those would be good for biking. Decisions, decisions.

New house: https://gyazo.com/48c78fdcb2ee699b104eaacfc295b129

Old house: https://flickr.com/photos/honeybearlilliehook/48828673936/in/dateposted-public/

For what it's worth, I think the old one is awesome. Love the view!

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Ask @Quartz Mole to have a look, but in the meantime, you might try rezzing a different style house to see if the problem persists with all styles or just the one. I had issues with Winchester that I do not have using the Adams. 

Thanks, I already wrote a notecard and send it to Quartz Mole.  Hope he will fixed this house back to normal as 0, 90 or 180 (depend which house sets that way) so I don't want to move away!  Anymore!  right now I use Winchester.  Let me test with other house theme.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xia Xevious said:

Thanks, I already wrote a notecard and send it to Quartz Mole.  Hope he will fixed this house back to normal as 0, 90 or 180 (depend which house sets that way) so I don't want to move away!  Anymore!  right now I use Winchester.  Let me test with other house theme.

Yeah, don't give up a great spot just because the Winchester is misbehaving, because it may just do the same thing no matter what parcel you are on! Mine did the same as yours, was just a smidge away from perfect rotation, and I have had friends say their Winchesters did the same. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.