Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Leora Jacobus

    1486

  • Chloe Dolores

    1187

  • Sylvia Tamalyn

    1074

  • Fay Starlight

    869

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

FINALLY, I GOT A HOUSE!!!  Even bonus, this is my RW birthday.  Woohoo!!!  Great location, around the corner,  garage-able and even bonus.. there are butteries around the corner.  SWEET!

Congrats!! I am your birthday twin btw but haven't caught my birthday trad yet.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Once I claimed a house and then I was so excited to see this.. I think this is GREAT location for me but then I was thinkin' oh I should create a prim to see if this house is a crooked or not, so I created one against the wall then resize the prim to a thin against the wall to flat to help me to see if that house is crooked or not but, unfortunately, it is a crooked which means it has to set around 179,90 (or so) and it will move everytime I decorated. I wonder if one of the mole can fix this house back to still degree (such as 0, 90 or 180) If can't..then I have to abandon this house. :(

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

Once I claimed a house and then I was so excited to see this.. I think this is GREAT location for me but then I was thinkin' oh I should create a prim to see if this house is a crooked or not, so I created one against the wall then resize the prim to a thin against the wall to flat to help me to see if that house is crooked or not but, unfortunately, it is a crooked which means it has to set around 179,90 (or so) and it will move everytime I decorated. I wonder if one of the mole can fix this house back to still degree (such as 0, 90 or 180) If can't..then I have to abandon this house. :(

Maybe they would. It would be such a quick fix.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I caught an abandon (thank you TaylaLouise!) on Walrus Beach. I've been standing here the longest time trying to decide between this one and the one my alt is holding. As much as I love love love the one my alt is holding, it's pretty lonely and secluded - and that's something I've been trying to avoid since I returned to SL. The new one has a park across the street, sits up on a hill overlooking the houseboats, has a lovely entrance to the house. The only downside is you can't see sunsets/sunrises, but the region windlight is utterly gorgeous. There are multiple streets in front of it, but those would be good for biking. Decisions, decisions.

New house: https://gyazo.com/48c78fdcb2ee699b104eaacfc295b129

Old house: https://flickr.com/photos/honeybearlilliehook/48828673936/in/dateposted-public/

BEST OF ALL on the new house is it takes me off the refreshing cycle and I can get back to being focused on my job.

 

Edited by HoneyBear Lilliehook
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

Once I claimed a house and then I was so excited to see this.. I think this is GREAT location for me but then I was thinkin' oh I should create a prim to see if this house is a crooked or not, so I created one against the wall then resize the prim to a thin against the wall to flat to help me to see if that house is crooked or not but, unfortunately, it is a crooked which means it has to set around 179,90 (or so) and it will move everytime I decorated. I wonder if one of the mole can fix this house back to still degree (such as 0, 90 or 180) If can't..then I have to abandon this house. :(

Ask @Quartz Mole to have a look, but in the meantime, you might try rezzing a different style house to see if the problem persists with all styles or just the one. I had issues with Winchester that I do not have using the Adams. 

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

I caught an abandon (thank you TaylaLouise!) on Walrus Beach. I've been standing here the longest time trying to decide between this one and the one my alt is holding. As much as I love love love the one my alt is holding, it's pretty lonely and secluded - and that's something I've been trying to avoid since I returned to SL. The new one has a park across the street, sits up on a hill overlooking the houseboats, has a lovely entrance to the house. The only downside is you can't see sunsets/sunrises, but the region windlight is utterly gorgeous. There are multiple streets in front of it, but those would be good for biking. Decisions, decisions.

New house: https://gyazo.com/48c78fdcb2ee699b104eaacfc295b129

Old house: https://flickr.com/photos/honeybearlilliehook/48828673936/in/dateposted-public/

 

For what it's worth, I think the old one is awesome. Love the view!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Ask @Quartz Mole to have a look, but in the meantime, you might try rezzing a different style house to see if the problem persists with all styles or just the one. I had issues with Winchester that I do not have using the Adams. 

Thanks, I already wrote a notecard and send it to Quartz Mole.  Hope he will fixed this house back to normal as 0, 90 or 180 (depend which house sets that way) so I don't want to move away!  Anymore!  right now I use Winchester.  Let me test with other house theme.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xia Xevious said:

Thanks, I already wrote a notecard and send it to Quartz Mole.  Hope he will fixed this house back to normal as 0, 90 or 180 (depend which house sets that way) so I don't want to move away!  Anymore!  right now I use Winchester.  Let me test with other house theme.

Yeah, don't give up a great spot just because the Winchester is misbehaving, because it may just do the same thing no matter what parcel you are on! Mine did the same as yours, was just a smidge away from perfect rotation, and I have had friends say their Winchesters did the same. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

OMG Quartz Mole answered me so quick!  He's busy right now but he will fixing it!  He's SO AWESOME!!!

That's brilliant!  It would be such a shame to have to give up a location you love for something easily fixed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...