When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I do not quite understand you ... for me it is evening just now 9:30 pm ... for the Americans it is noon SLT 12:30

Based on my experience releases NEVER happen at the European mornings since Patch and his Moles are asleep then. Earliest release was 6:15 am SLT - the latest was 3:00 pm SLT... all in the LL working hours as Patch had announced.

Thanks!!! That helps!!

• Thanks 1

I am new,  but got a house this morning,  in Smoky.  Right on the water, but it was crooked.   Am i silly.   I will keep trying.

Edited by ljw99lou
i abandoned and got a house boat in the next two min. I do see now that it can be fixed but i am happy now, all good
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ljw99lou said:

I am new,  but got a house this morning,  in Smoky.  Right on the water, but it was crooked.   Am i silly.   I will keep trying.

What do you mean by crooked?  In what way?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Atina0 said:

house past  ,couldnt grab it 

when i went back to the landpage the clock was still running and a house was showing second time   ,this time i was fast enough  ,never a sound heard  ,until time was up  then it rang  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

when i went back to the landpage the clock was still running and a house was showing second time   ,this time i was fast enough  ,never a sound heard  ,until time was up  then it rang  

its a very nice location in River run   ,next to a bridge and water  ,not going to keep it  though ,but i hope someone else will love it more 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ljw99lou said:

If there's something wrong with the house that isn't personal preference (it's not aligned right, it floats above the ground, there are two copies on top of each other, the controller is broken, the house vanished...) you can put in a support ticket and get it fixed. I wouldn't suggest abandoning an otherwise great spot for something that can be sorted in a few days.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

LOTS of trads coming up today!

I will be in the race for the upcoming release but I have given up chasing abandoneds because (for some reason or other) I NEVER catch them. During a release when (for me) about 20 to 30 houses come up during 5 minutes or so I nearly allways get one - much more satisfying! ;)

...Though ...

image.thumb.png.4c1c568283b6ac90bc8d0af1ef9bb9d0.png

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.