When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

The camper is still Governor Lindens - I'm standing there and will tell you when it is gone.

PS: Funny why the delay? 12:39 and still Lindens!

.... and STILL at 12:45 nearly 15 minutes now since I abandoned it!

I think someone else has to abandon to trigger it back into the pool

• Like 1

Still in the pipe! More than 30 Minutes now!

I put an alt there to watch.

Now it is nearly an HOUR! Governor Linden breeds on it!

I give up! Tomorrow it will be taken.

PS: Finally!! Before I logged out I checked again - NOW it is tahen! 1:55 pm SLT

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hey Folks, :)
please tell me, am I the only one who has problems with the name of our wonderful new continent? It seems my brain cannot remember "Bellisseria" well, I start mixing it up.

Sometimes "Bellerissia", then "Bellissaria" or "Bellriseria" LOL...... is it Alzheimer's or am I in good company? Anyone else? 😔

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

please tell me, am I the only one who has problems with the name of our wonderful new continent? It seems my brain cannot remember "Bellisseria" well, I start mixing it up.

Sometimes "Bellerissia", then "Bellissaria" or "Bellriseria" LOL...... is it Alzheimer's or am I in good company? Anyone else? 😔

You are not the only one, and I am not getting better at it!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

Someone else posted something that has stuck in my memory for keeping the vowels straight:   E I E I A   (sort of like the old E I E I O part of  Old MacDonald)

For some reason, it only took typing it a few times, while saying it, for me to remember the consonants and thus the whole thing now.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Seems so .... now it's in "Maintainance" since 24 minutes!!

But why should they need a second abandoned??

If it's quiet on the land page I sometimes experiment by putting what I have back in and then immediately going to land page and clicking what comes up and my parcel has always gone and I've got a completely different one. I did it with boats last night too. ...I've also had abandons of mine go four hours then come back with another abandon at the same time....

Edited by Chloe Dolores

8 hours ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

In interview I heard Patch pronounce it "Bell - as- air - re - ah" if that helps!!

• Like 1

The boat is Proud Mary again. I will pop back in - please take it and love it boat hunters because personally I don't catch any abandon boats with advantages over this one. Perhaps the last Proud Mary one that faced open channel. But still - if you are missing out on release boats please pick this up!!!

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

The boat is Proud Mary again. I will pop back in - please take it and love it boat hunters because personally I don't catch any abandon boats with advantages over this one. Perhaps the last Proud Mary one that faced open channel. But still - if you are missing out on release boats please pick this up!!!

thata why i let it go ,i was afraid to catch it again  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

thata why i let it go ,i was afraid to catch it again  

The common dilemma! - I am picking them up where I can to give their location. Only way to know is to catch. But at the same time I am not looking for a home on the alt account!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.