When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

yes  . dont use auto refresher    ,go manual 

Yeah, I actually don't even know how to set up an auto refresher, but guess I just have bad luck on this. Not a major loss, I have my mainland plot... But if I could get one of those boat lots I'd dump my blake sea plot...

3 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Yeah, I actually don't even know how to set up an auto refresher, but guess I just have bad luck on this. Not a major loss, I have my mainland plot... But if I could get one of those boat lots I'd dump my blake sea plot...

Usually for a while after releases some abandons pop up. Also just before a release this happens. If you try now for a while, you might get a houseboat. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

Just curious... anyone have a log of release dates/times and type of house...?  Might give clues to the future.

Or maybe not.

You can check out this thread:  

Not the exact dates, but what day and the times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

Just curious... anyone have a log of release dates/times and type of house...?  Might give clues to the future.

Or maybe not.

Leora keeps some sort of a log, but Patch is a (lovable) monster who will switch things up in a heartbeat if people start thinking there is a method to his madness. 

I can hear his maniacal laughter from here. 

Isn't it cute? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

Leora keeps some sort of a log, but Patch is a (lovable) monster who will switch things up in a heartbeat if people start thinking there is a method to his madness. 

I can hear his maniacal laughter from here. 

Isn't it cute? 

Yeah, pretty clear there's no discernable pattern from the list of past release times.  So, refresh away, it is...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

A better guide to 'type of house' is to just look around inworld a day or two before you expect to try for a release, and see what regions you personally think might be ready to go.  With the caveat, always, that abandons can happen any time, any type of parcel.

But for new releases, well ...

> Tomorrow is Wednesday.  There will almost certainly be a release.  The last couple of ones have been very early, but you'd be pushing it to believe that implies a late release tomorrow.  But I always had a limited amount of time per day I could spend, so I had to make guesses and pick times.  For tomorrow I would have tried to refresh on-and-off in the morning 8:30-10:30 SLT, and/or in the afternoon 1:00 - 2:30. 

> They've been working their way down the Pickle.  So, there are four named regions that look like they're pretty ready for release - Sario (all trads, with nice waterways),  Lollipop (all houseboats), Blackwater Shoals (mix of trads and quite a few houseboats), and Pegleg Channel (lighthouse & only 7 houseboats)  All still have red frames above them, but no hovertext on the houses/boats.  If I had to GUESS which would go tomorrow, I would guess Sario, just because the rest of that row has already been released.  Allweiss, released today, borders Sario.  But as Beth said, they like to change things up, and we have no way of knowing if they've encountered some gremlin bug in a region that looks ready to go.

--------------------------------

Just to whet your appetite, I noticed this view from a house in Blackwater Shoals, yummy.  Notice the cute marine-themed archway on the far left, which is over the road as it dips down to go to Blackwater's pickle opposite the lighthouse in Pegleg Channel.  The land that Blackwater houseboats connect to has cute seating areas too. To the naked eye, Blackwater looks just as ready to go as Sario and Lollipop, so isn't an impossibility for tomorrow, tho it would be kind of 'out of order'.  Maybe that makes it MORE likely for tomorrow, if Derrick & Patch are feeling bored.  :)

Anyway, there are nice properties coming up, and there've been beautiful abandons lately, so keep your F5 finger limber!

blackwater_001.thumb.jpg.ad875f5250a9a33f38c8b6ef6414e5c0.jpg

ETA: So, if I were in the hunt, I'd be thinking I wouldn't be surprised to see Sario today Wednesday, Lollipop Thursday (or the other way around), and Blackwater + Pegleg on Friday. 

I saw a newly minted mole working in one of the Pickle's SSPE regions today.  It could be that 4 Pickle regions have been queued up for release this week, freeing a block of time for more experienced moles to burrow into the new camper+Trad regions in Northwest Belli.  I did see 4 familiar names up there this afternoon.  Time will tell!

Edited by Nika Talaj
today isn't Wednesday, duh
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I have never seen one of these show up, ever.

This is the page to be looking at right?

https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/land-selection.php

Don't feel bad.  Many of us have never or seldom seen one expect during large releases.  I think over the many months since mid-April, I've seen less than 10 Bellisseria places (outside of the 3 big release times).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

"They've been working their way down the Pickle."

"...down to go to Blackwater's pickle opposite the lighthouse..."

Is there a difference between these two pickles?  The first I assume to mean the whole island from Kahuna up north, etc., and all the way down south, but what does the other pickle mean?

Oh!  You know those large round tiki-bar--like openair sheds that the moles have provided here & there on the coastlines?  They often have decks and seating areas around them?  There's one in Puffin Head, another in Penitent Beach.  DJs sometimes hold dances at them.  They're ALSO called pickles!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.