When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 minutes ago, Milarien Silverspar said:

Do they EVER release at a time that works for antipodeans?

I’m not sure of your time but the release times are varied. Normally only one new region is released on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. However, they have been releasing one new region each day of the week (M - F) for the past few weeks.

Edited by Cara Fanbridge
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

We have a general fix for the problem of houses moving from the correct rotation, or at least I hope it's a fix -- it's worked in all the tests we've done so far -- which we hope to push out some time later this week, as part of a more general maintenance fix. 

I'm still not sure what's causing the issue -- since it tends to reappear after region restarts, I assume it's a simulator issue rather than a script problem -- but I think my fix will cure the symptoms, if not the underlying cause.

I don't think it is just the houses.  My plot is haunted or something.  If I unlock stuff to make a change and then forget to re-lock it, after a few days I'll notice that a single freaking piece of a link-set will have shifted.  And it is almost always some piece of the patio or something attached to the patio. 

Maybe the ground is heaving now and then.  We have funky soil here in Colorado and if the ground is properly prepared before building then it will heave and totally mess up house foundations. 

Or maybe I need that exorcism that Sylvia mentioned, or at the very least some sort of voodoo / witchy cleansing ceremony or something.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I don't think it is just the houses.  My plot is haunted or something.  If I unlock stuff to make a change and then forget to re-lock it, after a few days I'll notice that a single freaking piece of a link-set will have shifted.  And it is almost always some piece of the patio or something attached to the patio. 

Maybe the ground is heaving now and then.  We have funky soil here in Colorado and if the ground is properly prepared before building then it will heave and totally mess up house foundations. 

Or maybe I need that exorcism that Sylvia mentioned, or at the very least some sort of voodoo / witchy cleansing ceremony or something.

Tonight's meeting of the Bellisseria Sage Burning Society will be at Lil's place! (Don't tell @Madelaine McMastersthat there will be fire involved...)

image.png.b2a90b567383d09eeb41f2dc425bfd5e.png 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Milarien Silverspar said:

The last big release had enough trailers to last for hours (I've heard eight hours thrown around). So it was more about whether someone was checking in each day and less about timezones and clicking speed. Big releases are much rarer, but worth watching for if you haven't found an abandoned house by the time of the next one (we don't know when it'll be, but as it gets close, people will be talking about it all over the forum).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:
1 hour ago, Milarien Silverspar said:

The last big release had enough trailers to last for hours (I've heard eight hours thrown around).

Yep, it was roughly 8 hours.  It also looked like they actually staggered that one a bit.  There were a few regions released, then a short bit of a wait (10-20 min maybe), then a few more regions, then another short wait.... rinse, repeat, until all gone.

And the very first release took 2 days before everything was taken - though the houseboats were all nabbed up in the first 12 hours.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Ha, I thought I knew your name from somewhere! It was your walls I bought and that the Winchester was messing up! I finally gave up on it and changed to Adams so I could use your walls for that style, because I love the walls but they just would not work in that crazy Winchester. lol 

I can fix that.. you are not the first person who had crooked or "shift" house.  Please message me inworld so I can fixed that, or you can try to resize those walls if you buy mod version.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xia Xevious said:

I can fix that.. you are not the first person who had crooked or "shift" house.  Please message me inworld so I can fixed that, or you can try to resize those walls if you buy mod version.

I do have the mod version, but I'm not using Winchester now. If I switch back to it, I will message you for help! :) 

• Like 1

I just got my dream house in Fuhrbol. Very odd really as I had a house in Fuhrbol and gave it up and regretted it a bit. I wanted the house next door really as it backed directly onto the river.  Well today I got the one next door. What are the chances? On release day I watched the guy who originally got my dream house and he was standing on the balcony looking at the river. I wished he would fall off lol Anyway, he gave it up and it's mine. So pleased. 

Snapshot_003.png

Edited by Elyeah
  • Like 18
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.