When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

will be releasing a vic later today  will give you a  heads up when    not sure about the time as of yet     , today  doing  a lot of rl stuff /    h ubbys  pt/  ot/ nurse visit   and blood work   etc  ////so doing  sl  between appointments  when i can .  hugs love to all

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Best post I ever read! Someone with a clear head! 🙂

I'm curious as to why you are so invested in telling the people who are enthusiastic about homes that they are wrong (across multiple threads). You used to be part of the fun here and now you seem... bitter? What happened?

Sincere question! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Best post I ever read! Someone with a clear head! 🙂

Thanks dude. I don't expect my outlook to be accepted widely here, because I feel these forums are a place where people are focusing their anxiety and anger from other things in their lives right now. I just don't think it's okay to pass it on to the Linden staff like that. They have jobs and other stuff to take care of. But I think, sadly, this insight will become more prevalent as the disease spreads more and more through the population. We're going to really see what's important soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Wow, that is HUGE. That could be much larger than the first Victorian release. Of course, they could release it in fairly small groups...

I do hope some of those empty green ones we see turn into ocean level water so it's not all one giant land mass but something we can sail into / through. But we'll see what they have for us.

If anything.. these might take more than the usual 3 minutes to get all taken... ...maybe even a whole 4 minutes. 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I do hope some of those empty green ones we see turn into ocean level water so it's not all one giant land mass but something we can sail into / through. But we'll see what they have for us.

If anything.. these might take more than the usual 3 minutes to get all taken... ...maybe even a whole 4 minutes. 😛

I am also hoping the green areas will be larger waterways.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.