When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yep, alt got a HB in Chum but let it go... I always seem to catch a house ALMOST near the beach but never ON the beach. Anyway. I've noticed in both Deer Pass and Chum there was red text still on the parcel, the same as there is just before the parcels are released. That's happened twice now. My alt held onto the place in Deer Pass for several days before letting it go but even after the third or fourth day the text was still there. Not sure what the reason is?

I've also seen a LOT of abandons today, probably close to double figures; campers, houses and boats but didn't catch a single one. C'est la vie!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Yep, alt got a HB in Chum but let it go... I always seem to catch a house ALMOST near the beach but never ON the beach. Anyway. I've noticed in both Deer Pass and Chum there was red text still on the parcel, the same as there is just before the parcels are released. That's happened twice now. My alt held onto the place in Deer Pass for several days before letting it go but even after the third or fourth day the text was still there. Not sure what the reason is?

I've also seen a LOT of abandons today, probably close to double figures; campers, houses and boats but didn't catch a single one. C'est la vie!

Was your house at the region's edge? Could it have been the text coming from a house on a next-door region that hasn't been released yet? I noticed that was the case with a house I had.

Edited by Cricket Portland

3 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

Was your house at the region's edge? Could it have been the text coming from a house on a next-door region that hasn't been released yet? I noticed that was the case with a house I had.

Nope, wasn't coming from next door as my alt was standing smack in the center of the text several times (to check what you suggested wasn't the case). And again at the HB it wasn't just my parcel that was effected but several. The text went from red to green, which is more than what happened at Deer Pass; that was red for days. I'm still none the wiser, but as I didn't keep the parcel I figured the next owner would have better luck. :) 

• Like 2

There was a House in Deer Pass with red lettering and green border after the region release happened. It was the home with backyard view to the Parlouf waterfall I took a picture of. I saw the only red lettered house in Badger Beach prior to release .I'm sure the issues were fixed.

Someone did get the red lettered home in Deer Pass. It wasn't kept out of the release.

Edited by Shield Markus

When one lands a new parcel on Bellisseria and sees red text, or green text, or chartreuse text, or really, any color text, emanating from their parcel, it might be wise to have a little chat with live help, or perhaps even open a ticket, rather than simply dumping it and passing it off for someone else to deal with. 

I feel quite certain that the Lindens and Moles would appreciate being notified - through proper channels - so they can take a look and fix whatever bug may be causing the wayward text.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Attention! They restart the regions south of Badger!

The parcels still have green lettering however they have named the regions if you go there and look.

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.