When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Dolores

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

Curious if you tried and were successful or not...

I have not yet tried - but I am planning to try it. I have to get to the point where I am okay with losing the plot (so to speak!) I am working out from what I know of previous catches / abandons and re-catches when is the least risky time 🙃

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

are any of the new regions for campers

2 houses, 1 with boats.

8 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

The down side to exploring some of these regions is finding parcels that I'd dearly love to live on....and knowing that the chances are slim to none :(

True. But that's why I do hunting. I was considering taking one alt off premium.  But then I thought about all the fun I have in Belli now, because I can do this home bopping instead of only one premium.

• Like 2

I'm standing on a parcel now (and see Quartz Mole on my radar) that I would give everything I own in SL to live on. I've been here since 2007, so that says a lot :/

Oops, I was standing, it's restarting.

Esplin_001.png

Edited by HoneyBear Lilliehook
  • Like 6
Just now, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

But...it looks complete :(

The odds of me getting the parcel I want are approximately 100,000 to 1 anyway :(

Looking complete and being complete are two totally different things. Once he does the things he does, some other people still have to do the things they do. 

Unless they're switching things up to throw people off because all the Moles and Lindens are sneaky little buggers. 😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

I do really, really love all the community places I'm seeing....I really hope they get put to use. Parks, pools, all kinds of meeting places!

That's the opposite, actually. They are empty almost all the time. 🙁 But they give the landscape a nice look.

• Like 1