When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Continental next door to me is still Governor Lindens 8:30 SLT

I think I'll take the Continental too here! ... twin houses! *lol*

It is nicer than mine! - a bit uphill and not directly facing another house across the street like mine does.

Can one derender a whole HOUSE with everything in it? 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Continental next door to me is still Governor Lindens 8:30 SLT

I think I'll take the Continental too here! ... twin houses! *lol*

I keep trying for it.

Not sure even if it would show up at the top of the page as a new house or if I have to pull down  - I've seen several houseboats and trailers this morning if I pull down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I am just fluttering around, I was going to try for Lostbell, but this place is great. I have a feeling that LL will do a large weekend release, and open all the three named regions. I can be wrong, but wouldn't it be good if they did? That's houses on grass, on sand, and boat locations.

Never seen anything released at all on the weekend would be nice for those that work but doubt strongly that will happen.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Never seen anything released at all on the weekend would be nice for those that work but doubt strongly that will happen.

Maybe one day they will have a Linden Lab closing time 5:00 pm SLT  release for those on east coast and in the world needing a later time.  A weekend release likely will never happen. 

• Sad 1

I saw Patch Linden posting this morning in Bellis Citizen chat, he was inworld somewhere.   Thank You Patch and Derrick Linden Team.  Thank you Moles too for releasing Lostbell region today.  Some great land development in that area.   The one house with winding stairs up and those rocks on elevated land that is Fantastic location in Lostbell. 

41 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Maybe one day they will have a Linden Lab closing time 5:00 pm SLT  release for those on east coast and in the world needing a later time.  A weekend release likely will never happen. 

54 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I should say like a nice Friday surprise. Not a weekend weekend release, but a before weekend release. But well, I mess a bit with words now.

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Funny! It really isn't bad! Better than mine!

And though I am autorefeshing since 2 hours I didn't see anything of it.

But it isn't true! I am inworld and the house is still owned, Just checked!

I saw him change the house model, so he clearly had taken possession of it. 

I left. Then came back just to take a look around again and the land is back owned by the Lindens. So odd

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I saw him change the house model, so he clearly had taken possession of it. 

I left. Then came back just to take a look around again and the land is back owned by the Lindens. So odd

Then I think it is just a glitch, it is his, but the region has problems and information is delayed before it reach us? Something technical.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.