When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Marianne Little said:

San A... something? Me too. It was flipped like a pancake. But then... Badger Beach! Nice sand, just what i wanted.

Yep that was it!

I hoped I was quick enough for Badger Beach but hopefully something later today will wind up being good too!

Just want sand. Can be 1/2 sand, across the street is acceptable too. But full preferable (hint hint to the Linden Gods 🙌)

9 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Yep that was it!

I hoped I was quick enough for Badger Beach but hopefully something later today will wind up being good too!

Just want sand. Can be 1/2 sand, across the street is acceptable too. But full preferable (hint hint to the Linden Gods 🙌)

I am just fluttering around, I was going to try for Lostbell, but this place is great. I have a feeling that LL will do a large weekend release, and open all the three named regions. I can be wrong, but wouldn't it be good if they did? That's houses on grass, on sand, and boat locations.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

I am just fluttering around, I was going to try for Lostbell, but this place is great. I have a feeling that LL will do a large weekend release, and open all the three named regions. I can be wrong, but wouldn't it be good if they did? That's houses on grass, on sand, and boat locations.

Wait, did you get the Badger site? 

Lucky you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zyrelia said:

The one next door to you has been abandoned about 4 times now!

How do you know which one I've got?

It is not sooo nice - second row,, first beach then house then road then my house...

still a sandy garden and facing the wrong way ... I MIGHT abandon it but first try what can be done with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

How do you know which one I've got?

It is not sooo nice - second row,, first beach then house then road then my house...

still a sandy garden and facing the wrong way ... I MIGHT abandon it but first try what can be done with it.

Im watching Lostbell and all I have to do is click 'About Land' to know who it belongs to haha 😃

One next door still owned by Governor Linden

Edited by Zyrelia
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.