Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

10 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This is where I now live and why - after all those locations. This is pretty stunning area and I feel that with less LI spent on landscaping I don't miss the extra allowance! I have not decorated at all yet but I don't feel the need to do much at all to the exterior. This was an abandon (as most of my recent campers I got locked out of the release after one go because I had been scooping abandoned boats!) Abandons rule. Campers do too. I take it all back about not being interested in one because of lower allowance!

Snapshot_137.png

And now we're neighbors. :)

Well, you're technically my alt's neighbor, but still...

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Echopraxia said:

And now we're neighbors. :)

Well, you're technically my alt's neighbor, but still...

My alt's neighbour also - although I am thinking of attempting the alt to main switch at some point. Risky business but it's not off the table!

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

Someone inworld check on Chum region Houseboats.

Still shows protected on the map.

• Like 3

yes they are still shown as protected in world.  i just logged in and looked -  some are ...some are not

Edited by Booomer

7 hours ago, Channing88 said:

Going to abandon boat in Sagarc in a few minutes. To much water, not much land near.

Which is exactly why I love it out there.  :)

• Like 1

i had a chance few times when i click on it then it say sorry sold out chose other i go back get it again and same story :(

Just now, nbly said:

i had a chance few times when i click on it then it say sorry sold out chose other i go back get it again and same story :(

Just keep trying.  At some point you will get lucky!

19 minutes ago, Hanstrid Inshan said:

Anyone knows why I only can choose between the "old houses"? Should be because all the new style are all sold? :(

Yes, the new styles sell out very quickly. We are talking about minutes and seconds. This thread offer help and advice. There are abandoned homes all the time, but to catch them is difficult. They are snapped up quick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes, the new styles sell out very quickly. We are talking about minutes and seconds. This thread offer help and advice. There are abandoned homes all the time, but to catch them is difficult. They are snapped up quick.

tysm for the help !! it´s really crazy this !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hanstrid Inshan said:

tysm for the help !! it´s really crazy this !!

as this  day moves on more abandons will show up ,since its a release day   ,so stay with it 😏

• Like 2

1 minute ago, elle Sunburn said:

gave up my trad last night so looking for a camper , its so nice the area ,very great work there 

you have a really good chance to get one today  ,i have autorefresh on and it alerted me for a boat  ,not going to catch anything  ,using an alt whos not premium ,but im so damn curiuos 😊

• Like 2