When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Only 4 Home release, then it's over for tomorrow. Nah!  Light of Aurelia Homes and opposite side Pearlcoast. That would be a good package. Everett on Monday. 

Early, midday or later tomorrow! 

I'm confused, Shield. Is this your hope, your speculation or actual knowledge of what's actually planned?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I'm confused, Shield. Is this your hope, your speculation or actual knowledge of what's actually planned?

I hope for all those refreshing to get the Home or Houseboat you want. The knowlege I have was walking around those regions this morning. Red Square above a region with no lettering on the Homes has been ready to release regions.   Nothing happened today, more likely tomorrow. When Patch starts chatting in the Belli Citizen group, he's around to release! That's all I know 😊

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Leora, Alyona, Tootsiepop and me. That's one for each house in Light of Aurelia. 😉

It is really nice there. Has there ever been a Saturday or Sunday release of regions? I don't think so.

You're all so cute. I've already moved in but you're welcome to visit anytime.

I have an extra bedroom and I can set up a futon on the balcony. I'll get a fold out couch for the living room too. Maybe a tent for the yard?

Light of Aurelia

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

it's the end of summer in the States, kids are going back to school very soon.  Parents are scrambling, taking long weekends for that final camping trip or visit to the grandparents, pouring over the list of what their kid needs to bring to classes, etc... I'm sure LL will be doing their best, but releasing regions is a team effort, and if they find themselves having to skip a day or two here and there, well ... let's be prepared not to be amazed.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It is really nice there. Has there ever been a Saturday or Sunday release of regions? I don't think so.

Not sure if a question or joking but will answer just in case.

Weekend region releases I don't think are ever likely, but don't quote me either. I think it could have been @Patch Linden (or @Abnor Mole, or @Quartz Mole) who mentioned something along the lines of there being no plans for releases on weekends or public holidays as they needed to have people/some development team members online to ensure that things went smoothly and address any immediate technical issues, at least after an initial region release. If someone wants to find the quote and confirm or correct me, feel free. But as much as we'd love weekend releases doubt they'll happen. Linden Labs employees need days off too just like the rest of us.

But if joking please ignore this post. :) 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Not sure if a question or joking but will answer just in case.

Weekend region releases I don't think are ever likely, but don't quote me either. I think it could have been @Patch Linden (or @Abnor Mole, or @Quartz Mole) who mentioned something along the lines of there being no plans for releases on weekends or public holidays as they needed to have people/some development team members online to ensure that things went smoothly and address any immediate technical issues, at least after an initial region release. If someone wants to find the quote and confirm or correct me, feel free. But as much as we'd love weekend releases doubt they'll happen. Linden Labs employees need days off too just like the rest of us.

But if joking please ignore this post. :) 

It was likely me.  A weekend release is highly unlikely. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

The 4 seaside Light of Aurelia Homes get all the press but there are nine Homes there in total, I finally noticed.  That could be a single release.  I made a landmark on the Lighthouse dock and now tp to it, ends up in the water.  That is not ready.

Everett could happen today.  I think Light of Aurelia and Pearlcoast is a good package deal.   

Happy Friday everybody!

9 minutes ago, Vegas Ember said:

Light of Aurelia us so popular, everyone wants it. They should do a raffle for a cause for those parcels. Could you imagine the money they would raise?😆

Yep very nice area went there last night when I got off work to view the areas everyone talked about yesterday that may be released. And I must say any of those houses would be a catch just because how they are laid out in that small area you see the water from any point. The one that is right at the end of the road in the pic up above is great you have a view of water from the front and even the side. I even went to the homes a street over just to see if you can still see the water and you can which maybe Pearlcoast I cant remember hehe. People will even love the houseboats because they are snugged very nice in a mixture of homes.

Edited by tootsiepop1

6 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Yep very nice area went there last night when I got off work to view the areas everyone talked about yesterday that may be released. And I must say any of those houses would be a catch just because how they are laid out in that small area you see the water from any point. The one that is right at the end of the road in the pic up above is great you have a view of water from the front and even the side. I even went to the homes a street over just to see if you can still see the water and you can which maybe Pearlcoast I cant remember hehe.

There are two homes in Everett that can see the water.    Pearlcoast is on the opposite side of that area. 

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

There are two homes in Everett that can see the water.    Pearlcoast is on the opposite side of that area. 

I have no idea when I went over a ban line and what area I was in once I moved from Light of Aurelia I stayed at that corner house for a bit looking at the views. I went further to the right and I saw @RaeLeeH home on the other side I said hey this area looks familiar seen it before somewhere so realized I was in another area then I flew back towards the houseboats so I was in multiple areas these are very small areas and you don't realize it until you are actually there.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Me too - but alarm didn't ring - or I didn't hear it - when I realized the house was allready 1 Minute ot so "old" - no chance to snatch.

So good to hear it was only an abandoned.

I did see two in about 3 minutes. First in the drop down and second as the first choice, so maybe it was a release? Hoping not.

Do you think it might be more likely that LL will release a region when there isn't a group of people in it?   Standing in a region doesn't make it more likely that we'll get a home there, lol

*eyes the group of people in Light of Aurelia with puzzlement*

Just went to check a couple of minutes ago, people standing around and land still Gov. Linden's

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.