When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Three regions and I didn't see one houseboat. :(  I'm not inworld to monitor what each region has to offer, just clicking/refreshing/relogging all day for days on end.

I might have something you will like within the next hour! Tough decision to make check back here within an hour 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

@RaeLeeH can you locate my house it is located in everett but close to you if you can snap a pic for me so I can release if I don't like when I get home lol. it is around that bend in the road.

I've been looking and I can't find it! I'll keep trying but at this rate you might get home and beat me to it! 😆

EDIT never mind, found it!

Pic is coming

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MaryFiAllen said:

Jefferson Park is not my dream place. abondoned 2 there. rather be homeless

Two of my friends got inland abandon Homes. Both thought to abandon them quickly. Both are now trying their different furniture, thinking of the next chance they get, it will be more quickly set up. 

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

@tootsiepop1

Untitled2.thumb.png.a113fae6f72ba5accb90c5eff20c82d0.png

You're right, it is close! Not far from pretty much everything either; the pool the gazebo/beach, the lighthouse, the canal...

That is what I thought lol can't get on the game to see but from the map pic was sure close to you lol. Hmm might get released though lol.

Thank you for the pic and locating it.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Thanks 1

Some hints for future releases:

Look for Patch and Derrick in the nerby regions. when they are near the locked regions, something wonderfull will happen!
Normally there will be a region restart, the red region-frame will be vanished when region is back, so be prepared to refresh the land selection page.

Got a home before on Kuga, Quinberry, Millers Pond, Kirbee, another at Kirbee, all returned to the pool. 
Now got one at Light of Aurelia. Nearly perfect spot, no more search neccessary!

Edited by Cryogen Crimson
  • Like 11

5 minutes ago, Cryogen Crimson said:

Now got one at Light of Aurelia. Nearly perfect spot, no more search neccessary!

Ooo did you get the one with grass, two sides water?  That was my favorite parcel in Belli so far!  Congrats, enjoy your spot :)

I was giving my mom breakfast, missed the releases completely, lol.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Ooo did you get the one with grass, two sides water?  That was my favorite parcel in Belli so far!  Congrats, enjoy your spot :)

I was giving my mom breakfast, missed the releases completely, lol.

That is the property I wanted I am going to sit on the persons lawn lol.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Saraya Starr said:

Going to give up my home on Millers Pond.. since my 2 alts just got a house, my Main really does not need one right now.

Why does that area sound familiar either I know someone in that zone or I flew thru that area.

I need a release button implemented on the website.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.