Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Only REALLY hot place to have are the four houses in front od the lighthouse. Am standing there now - still unreleased.

I guess my chance to get one of them is 1/1000

I also assume there hasen't been a realease yet - no region is FULL of green dots.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Only REALLY hot place to have are the four houses in front od the lighthouse. Am standing there now - still unreleased.

I guess my chance to get one of them is 1/1000

Your maths is off, more like 1:1,000,000,000

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why that? are you assuming that a billion of people is refreshing all the release times long?

That is mor than the total number of premium members.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Only REALLY hot place to have are the four houses in front od the lighthouse. Am standing there now - still unreleased.

I guess my chance to get one of them is 1/1000

I also assume there hasen't been a realease yet - no region is FULL of green dots.

You trying to take my homes how dare you :D.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

There are big red frames around 4 regions:

Light of Aurelia, Everett. Jefferson Park and SSPE234

The name of the frame is "LH REGION status marker"

I guess that means they are NEAR to being released but won't be in the next hours or so image.png.fd9d411b554c5ae639cc6e95424ca1d6.png

image.thumb.jpeg.dd2d5df7de771629e54af29bc68ce201.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

You trying to take my homes how dare you :D.

Want a fight? pistols? swords? fists? ... they are MINE!! ;)

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Why that? are you assuming that a billion of people is refreshing all the release times long?

That is mor than the total number of premium members.

You do know a joke when you see, yes?

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Want a fight? pistols? swords? fists? ... they are MINE!! ;)

I rest my case. LOL

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ok I will share we can take the two in the middle over on the beach unless you are looking for one of those houseboats on the otherside  :).

Hmm there is a canal over there also that looks like a cabana on the beach.to the right.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a lurker here for a bit, waiting for a houseboat and anticipating releases along with you guys.

Just wanted to say I was taking a peek around Everett and spotted Squeaky Mole walking around the neighbourhood a few minutes ago...perhaps double-checking everything before releasing the region (tomorrow maybe)? 🤔

squeakymole.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Ok I will share we can take the two in the middle over on the beach unless you are looking for one of those houseboats on the otherside  :).

THAT is a brilliant idea! ... hi neighbour! smilie_winke_124.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just now - got a house in Willoughby. Only Trad house shown.

Edit: Another dull plot, so I will abandon in a minute - fingers ready if you're interested!  Abandoned at 1 minute past the hour.

Willoughby_001.png

Edited by Alumna Cornell
additions
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, xMatcha said:

Been a lurker here for a bit, waiting for a houseboat and anticipating releases along with you guys.

Just wanted to say I was taking a peek around Everett and spotted Squeaky Mole walking around the neighbourhood a few minutes ago...perhaps double-checking everything before releasing the region (tomorrow maybe)? 🤔

squeakymole.jpg

Hi! welcome to the madness most of us here already have had a home or houseboat and have just released it for something better we just like keeping people up to date on releases and maybe a abandon house or houseboat.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Just now - got a house in Willoughby. Only Trad house shown.

Yep saw that one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Hi! welcome to the madness most of us here already have had a home or houseboat and have just released it for something better we just like keeping people up to date on releases and maybe a abandon house or houseboat.

Thanks! And ahhh I see. I'm really grateful for all of you and your constant updates on releases and abandons (even though I miss more than half of them lol). I'm sure I'm not the only lurker here appreciative of all of your hard work, so on behalf of the other lurkers like me (who I'm sure agree), thank you! 😄

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate the same :)   Longing for my Bellisseria home.  I don't always have the time during releases to be on so, you all keep me updated. Big thanks!!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Just got a house in Kirbee.

House in Kirbee also has dull landscaping - boulders to the left and at the back, some yellow flowers on a bush at the front. Straightforward suburban street. Obviously another abandoned house looking at signs of more established habitation in the neighborhood. I will abandon it at 14:25 SL time (five minutes from now) for anyone interested in trying for it. 

Kirbee2_001.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, summernightsdream said:

i hope the next release tomorrow is pearlcoast! The houseboats there are nice .... my alt is looking lol

I'm thinking the two abandons I had (briefly) today were from people thinking the same thing ;) A houseboat is definitely my first preference.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leora, Alyona, Tootsiepop and me. That's one for each house in Light of Aurelia. 😉

It is really nice there. Has there ever been a Saturday or Sunday release of regions? I don't think so.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 4 Home release, then it's over for tomorrow. Nah!  Light of Aurelia Homes and opposite side Pearlcoast. That would be a good package. Everett on Monday. 

Early, midday or later tomorrow! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...