When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Is the new one in Donovan?

Yes. 

The crazy thing is I've been watching TV not paying attention to the computer. It was continuing to count down. I randomly clicked the drop-down menu and saw Bellisseria. Clicked it and next and the check box assuming had well and truly missed it. Low and behold there it was. Still don't believe it. Wasn't alerted and almost missed it! Proof Auto Refresh doesn't always work (or was just pitching a fit).

Either way yes, got one. Still would love one on the sand/beach but for now this will do.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Yes. 

The crazy thing is I've been watching TV not paying attention to the computer. It was continuing to count down. I randomly clicked the drop-down menu and saw Bellisseria. Clicked it and next and the check box assuming had well and truly missed it. Low and behold there it was. Still don't believe it. Wasn't alerted and almost missed it! Proof Auto Refresh doesn't always work (or was just pitching a fit).

Either way yes, got one. Still would love one on the sand/beach but for now this will do.

Yay, you on the panamole canal? I am so happy for you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Yes. 

I've found that quite often the alert doesn't chime until the refresh has counted down to almost 2 seconds. For that reason I started to pay closer attention during the release hours. I grabbed a pretty nice one in Millers Pond by paying attention and seeing the house before the alert.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Yay, you on the panamole canal? I am so happy for you!

home.thumb.png.ce05e6aa74fc71ca2fc43fb0b4980a71.png

I am, and thanks! And it's a pretty good location really. :D 

@AveryWitt; that's the first time that's happened to me, though to be fair I forgot I still had the headphones plugged in so the alarm could have rung and I wouldn't have heard it. Never mind, end result was worth it. Proof again it's just down to pure, dumb, luck.

• Like 12

Hello everybody! I've been following this thread while considering going premium. I've just managed to nab a traditional house in Bellfry which I'm going to release in a couple of minutes. To be honest, it's a dull plot - flat and with only 4 trees out back. I'm hoping for a houseboat or something a little more varied. Here's a pic of the back. I'll abandon the land at 15:30 UK time - not sure if that 7:30 or 8:30 SL time.

Bellfry_001.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Hello everybody! I've been following this thread while considering going premium. I've just managed to nab a traditional house in Bellfry which I'm going to release in a couple of minutes. To be honest, it's a dull plot - flat and with only 4 trees out back. I'm hoping for a houseboat or something a little more varied. Here's a pic of the back. I'll abandon the land at 15:30 UK time - not sure if that 7:30 or 8:30 SL time.

Bellfry_001.png

I agree when the plot is not the greatest you want to move on to something better, I have a plot that I am giving up just for that simple reason sorry to say it seemed to be no thought in the landscaping around the property a bunch a large trees and nothing else no bushes, pretty flowers, maybe a seating area something like they are doing with the newer released areas. Now I have designed so much of the inside that I really can't do much with the outside to a point it is just depressing. I stay mostly in the hubby's house because of this.

• Like 1

Is Bellfry one of the 'older' new areas? Looks very different from places I've wandered around with a river/canal or beach that are really nicely landscaped! Seeing that some of the other properties on the street look like people have been in there for longer than a day I guess the house was abandoned before I got it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Is Bellfry one of the 'older' new areas? Looks very different from places I've wandered around with a river/canal or beach that are really nicely landscaped! Seeing that some of the other properties on the street look like people have been in there for longer than a day I guess the house was abandoned before I got it.

Yes, Bellfry is an older area. Funny enough the 3 regions under it, and it's direct neighbor San Jocoso are some of the most beautiful of the older areas.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

@AveryWitt; that's the first time that's happened to me, though to be fair I forgot I still had the headphones plugged in so the alarm could have rung and I wouldn't have heard it. Never mind, end result was worth it. Proof again it's just down to pure, dumb, luck.

Girl! That is perfect Look at all the cool places around you to hang with Riley too! Best of all worlds to me. Green, river/canal and sea.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

You are no longer going to refresh! Think about that! To me that is an excellent location! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

I got one. Gave up my old house with the ocean view.

I was out touring Donovan, checking out the new release and ran across your parcel. It is perfect! Congrats, RaeLee!!!

Edited by Zoee Clarity
Spelling error
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Girl! That is perfect Look at all the cool places around you to hang with Riley too! Best of all worlds to me. Green, river/canal and sea.

@RaeLeeH- Mentioning hanging out with Riley... there are lovely public pools and beaches in the neighbourhood but can you go there with her? Can you "wear" her on your arms? Could you push her in a pram? Or can you only be with her where you have Rezz rights and enough spare land impact?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

@RaeLeeH- Mentioning hanging out with Riley... there are lovely public pools and beaches in the neighbourhood but can you go there with her? Can you "wear" her on your arms? Could you push her in a pram? Or can you only be with her where you have Rezz rights and enough spare land impact?

I can only carry her or wear her, yes. I can't rez her anywhere really outside of my parcel as she is too land-impact heavy at anywhere between 79 LI to 130 LI. As yet prams still haven't been created for the animesh baby so nope, I just carry. But she's seen a lot of Bellisseria in her young virtual life this way, and shall continue to do so.

As for the new location I was initially worried about traffic or potential lag but so far so good, FPS are holding steady despite all the dots on the map. If it gets painful shall take whatever measures I can (view friends only, etc, but only as necessary). I did love this area as it was being created but really wanted something right on the beach. No matter, for now this is close enough. And to my word I still only have one Linden House and my 2 other alts have none. I might search intermittently but I think my days of refreshing daily are over at least for now; lag depending.

Thanks @iBrat, @Shield Markus, @Zoee Clarity ❤️ 👍 🤗

**For the record if anyone's interested while I've been online tonight (and it's now almost 2:00am AEST) I've seen around 6 houses, the majority (4 from memory) were AFTER Donovan's release. So for those that think a region release means you've missed out, think again. Sadly no house boats spotted for those seeking them, sorry.

Anyway, thanks again! I'll try and get some time after work and class to decorate and invite people over! *much hugs, goodnight for now as I'm off to bed, and good luck!* :D 

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Very nice spot wish we were neighbors least I would have someone active next door sometimes I feel no one is alive that lives around me.

Oh wait do you have a prim baby also? I just read a post above me sounds like you have something that is heavy on prims like me.

Edited by tootsiepop1

Love to know how the system determines when a house after being released goes back into rotation some are instant and others take awhile.

I  am glad if I do need to release my home again I still have my husbands and my newly acquired group houseboat in which my friend stated to do with whatever I want with it as she has had no time to even play.

Edited by tootsiepop1

29 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Just out of curiosity, what is the *latest* SL time at which previous releases have occurred?

Scroll back a few pages and if I remember someone actually posted not this current release but the previous ones what the SL time was.

4 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Yes. 

So happy for you @RaeLeeH congrats 👏😁💕

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.