When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Does anyone know, is there a way to see the same map we see inworld from a browser?

Go here:  https://maps.secondlife.com/

If you know of a place on Bellisseria that is in Places or Events, you can search to get to the continent.

Otherwise, just scroll out and then move the map around until you find the continent - it is SW of the default location that the web page opens to.  I don't see region names, but it does look pretty up to date as far as the build-out goes.

ETA:  If you click on the map, you will get the region name of where you clicked.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Does anyone know, is there a way to see the same map we see inworld from a browser?

Just with any SURL

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Everett/180/180/20

Replace Everett with any region you want to look at ... or move on from there. I do not know if it is the LATEST map though and you cannot see the green dots.

Edited by Leora Jacobus

21 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

I'm home all day and they will prolly release when I go to the bathroom.  

Me too, except for about an hour where I have to take my cat to give a pee sample LOL

Bathroom business, of one type or another, will probably be the downfall for many 😋

• Haha 2

So funny, I took my phone into the bathroom here at work and at home. But I got my Passwall Home after a bathroom and coffee break here in the office. I just settled back in my chair,  signed in, there was the Home, no refreshing to get it.  Perfect timing, lucky.  Settle yourself one day it can happen that way. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.