When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'm sure someone's grabbed it. I haven't seen anything pop up, not even after 30 manual refreshes (not that it matters I'm not that impatient, I've waited this long). The last time I saw a house was almost 3 hours ago at around 9:00p.m. my time but was watching TV and couldn't be bothered logging in for the nightly report. Apparently my doing so is upsetting certain members of the community. At this rate I'll not be able to post at all. 😑

EDIT: well caught @MaryFiAllen! And join the club, glad to have you on board!

@RaeLeeH did I not tell you I was going to miss out on my ideal location because I did not release the new home I got to wait for Kirbee what did they do yesterday and release. Go figure I am not sure I want to even stress myself anymore for that waterfront property.

• Sad 1

It would be a GRAND OPENING of the Pickle Homes and Houseboats if all released at the same time. Overnight I see on Map the Region express building going on there. That's happening while other regions are nearing ready.    A larger release like it was before. 

I applaud Patch team and Moles for the faster releasing 5 regions in 6 weekdays from last week to yesterday.

• Like 4

1. Saw that houseboat to and got same message 😕. Go head and name your place and clk next but don't do anything else, except go back to previous page. The name will stay so you don't waste time with it. Hang in there... took me 3 weeks to get one and now i'm on the hunt again 😜
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Saw a houseboat, a first time for me (and what I"m looking for), about 11:30 SLT. I clicked immediately, wrote in the name for the boat asap, accepted the terms and... got the "sold out" message. 😠  About ready to say eff it.

Effit works in the name box, get that in there prior for the next time. Plenty of HB coming in regions ahead!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

It would be a GRAND OPENING of the Pickle Homes and Houseboats if all released at the same time. Overnight I see on Map the Region express building going on there. That's happening while other regions are nearing ready.    A larger release like it was before. 

I've been speculating that they might do the entire island at once, like when the Squishy Pickle was released.  However, the more I look at it, unless they are close to doing the large Camper/Trailer release, I can't see them holding back on Pickle regions until the entire island is done.  There is still a lot of work to be done on Pickle island - probably 4-6 weeks' worth, based on the rate they seem to be doing regions.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just saw a house pass by ...

I was too slow - came running from another room ...

Anyone snatched it?

Yup i saw 2 houses today around 1:30pm  almost 1 after the other and the classic "sorry" after i tried to get it. Then a houseboat about 2 hours later. Still missed it. The one time i actually get on and stay longer than 30 mins refreshing and I missed them. Oh well,so is life😝

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.