When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Jaulistine said:

Congrats. Hopefully you landed a nice spot. I gave up 3 homes tonight because I wasn't happy with the area. Now I'm smack down in the middle of homes and all I hear are chickens, dogs and someone has wind chimes blasting -___- so I'll be tossing this one to the side as well soon.

Yeah its quite nice, on a corner plot.  A little land locked but there is water just one region over 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jaulistine said:

Congrats. Hopefully you landed a nice spot. I gave up 3 homes tonight because I wasn't happy with the area. Now I'm smack down in the middle of homes and all I hear are chickens, dogs and someone has wind chimes blasting -___- so I'll be tossing this one to the side as well soon.

Gave up 3 tonight?? What's YOUR secret! 😳 

For the record if you like the location but you don't like the noise you can mute whatever is generating the sound. Right-click > Mute (or something like that, using Firestorm viewer).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

Gave up 3 tonight?? What's YOUR secret! 😳 

For the record if you like the location but you don't like the noise you can mute whatever is generating the sound. Right-click > Mute (or something like that, using Firestorm viewer).

Yeah gave up 3 with in the last 8hrs. And instead of waiting 9 minutes to be able to refresh again I just log out of my account log back in and start over, not sure if it was helping or not, maybe I was just getting luck but unlucky with location. And thank you I actually forgot about the muting sounds thing.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Clarrellae said:

Question though: do Bellisseria lots forbid you from restricting sounds to your parcel? I know there isn't the full complement of options available but is that sound restriction one of them? 

They allow you to restrict sounds...I was just going through my settings and seen that they do...which also fixed my problem with hearing every ones noises.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Clarrellae said:

Question though: do Bellisseria lots forbid you from restricting sounds to your parcel? I know there isn't the full complement of options available but is that sound restriction one of them? 

Yep, until you step outside your plot and BAM! Sound hits you like a freight train. That's why I mute, as horrible as that sounds (pun intended). Some sounds I keep, the worst offenders are blacklisted. I have a sound orb at my current address but the volume is low. Just enough for me to hear it from certain parts of the land, and I know where to cam to hear it. Makes sense; I'm a region away from the ocean. I won't hear waves well, only faintly, so it creates just the right ambiance... *sigh*

On another note:

"Also no homes to report. We'll bring you more as this story develops. This is RaeLeeH coming to you live from Second Life. Back to you at the station."

*drops the mic, walks off*

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

On 8/11/2019 at 6:00 AM, Jaulistine said:

Note to self....if I land another home I won't give it up until there's more. Lol I got a home in a not so pretty spot....some neighbor had cows out and about...no one was ever around to be neighborly with....so I let it go...it was instantly grabbed xD which is fine...I let it go for a reason...but being back on the hunt....sort of a rush...I think I like the lottery of it all mostly....

I may be releasing the new one I got recently have my eye on another area but have no idea why I am asking for a hurting because I never get what I actually am looking for.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Seems everyone who wanted a house or a houseboat has one.

Am I really the only one refreshing on this Monday?

Or have I missed some info that this Monday there will be NO relaese?

What does the Group Chat whisper?

You never know when they release so just keep trying they may skip a day and then release the next day, or they release late. Some people that post on here are on different time zones and are sleep now so they may not be posting.

Trust me you are not the only one looking some people just don't post at all and just lurk. Still 1000's of people out there looking for a new home.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:
31 minutes ago, MaryFiAllen said:

last 2 mondays there has been no release. both weeks has been on tuesdays Leora.

Good to know!

Then it seems I am waisting my time.

Just because there were no releases on the last two Mondays, I would not assume that there will not be one today.  The official statement is that they are trying for Mon, Wed, Fri - so I'd definitely never discount one of those days unless you hear from an Official source that there won't be a release.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.