When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

40 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ugh last few times they released late i was on a train heading home from work :(

In my office for 8 full hours and literally the moment I walk out it seems the release happens. Blah

lol! thought i was the only one literally left the office when it was released go figure.

• Like 3

Just now, MaryFiAllen said:

OH?????? about where???? my antena just went up

i dunno how o use this izzo thing but if you open map and goes up to the mainland where the blakesea is ... is there... the continent looks like bellisseria but has a island infront of it... and a lake where a snake with a crow is(i love this lake)

new continent.png

1 hour ago, MaryFiAllen said:

ah it will probably be taken away when they finish belisseria .

it used to be the Moles working area (maybe still is for all I know) before they started working on Bellisseria itself. It's the Bellisseria of summers past! I wonder if there are plans for it....

/me raises hand. "I'm common, contrary to what my mother used to tell me when I was just a kid. Apparently the adult me is no better or worse than anyone else (arguable for many here no doubt), therefore it must be true."

;)

*Wonders if there is a Bellisseria Common group, or if its about to be created*

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Common guys, I want to see some of the people here get their house/dream location today! Good luck all ♥

Wants my dream house but you guys and gals would miss me if I wandered off the forums to go live in relative harmony there, so... we'll see what fate has in store.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arquet said:

it used to be the Moles working area (maybe still is for all I know) before they started working on Bellisseria itself. It's the Bellisseria of summers past! I wonder if there are plans for it....

They're still using it for building (like building the new trailer regions). Check out the thread on it for the latest discussions:

• Like 1

I got a house in Foxbridge and it is cute; across the road from the mouth of a river, two houses from the extremely well-decorated seating area on either side of the channel, but I'm not sure I'm going to keep it.

So heads up people, I'm tossing it back in 4 minutes (the top of the hour) at Midnight AEST / 7:00a.m. SLT.

Get ready.

EDIT:

I waited an extra 5 mins. It's now out there! Good luck to the new owners, I hope they enjoy it! :D 

home.png

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 5

Dammit!! I just started using an auto reloader yesterday and so far I've got 0 hits. I've tried joining groups and keeping on top of the forms for hints and tips.... nothing 😭 How do I find out about releases, or updates, when to get myself online when houses go up?! I know it seems really stupid of me to be pissed about not getting a fancy new home, but I effing paid for it yo! Give me what I paid for, shiny and new and also COMMUNITY! That's my biggest hangup, I could easily get a ***** old home... but no one is ever around or doing things together. 😩😩 =

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I got a house in Foxbridge and it is cute; across the road from the mouth of a river, two houses from the extremely well-decorated seating area on either side of the channel, but I'm not sure I'm going to keep it.

So heads up people, I'm tossing it back in 4 minutes (the top of the hour) at Midnight AEST / 7:00a.m. SLT.

Get ready.

My partner got your trowback LOL, I have no doubt he will do same when he home from work ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jenna Mohegan said:

Dammit!! I just started using an auto reloader yesterday and so far I've got 0 hits. I've tried joining groups and keeping on top of the forms for hints and tips.... nothing 😭 How do I find out about releases, or updates, when to get myself online when houses go up?! I know it seems really stupid of me to be pissed about not getting a fancy new home, but I effing paid for it yo! Give me what I paid for, shiny and new and also COMMUNITY! That's my biggest hangup, I could easily get a ***** old home... but no one is ever around or doing things together. 😩😩 =

Honestly, it's a crap shoot.

At the beginning it was pretty easy - I got a houseboat no problem right away for one of my alts. My main (me) has land on a private island so I wasn't really interested in mainland for myself.

But, once I saw how great it was I decided otherwise and started thinking eventually I'd ditch the private island once my rental was up. Got myself a house in Bellisseria with not too much fuss either but that too was about a couple of months ago already.

I had one other alt left that was premium and omg, been trying with that one for weeks without a single hit. So frustrating, so I hear your pain. This morning just by chance I logged on at the exact moment Foxbridge apparently was released. I had no idea - it was just by coincidence, nothing more and I really think it boils down to that. 

All the other times homes show up are throw backs and can show up any time of the day and again, there's no way of knowing when it will happen so it's just luck of the draw. Yes, very frustrating and being patient is difficult! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jenna Mohegan said:

It's literally hit-and-miss for me. I'm usually not awake for releases (it's just after midnight for me right now) but I was using auto refresh (Google) and it found one. I clicked next, checked Terms box at least 5 times, missed them all. Got an error page. Logged out and back in again. Reloaded the page. Manually refreshed another 4 times. BOOM, got a house. But didn't expect it at all, and had to manually reload page, AND log in and out to get it. There was no hints, no help, I wasn't even in world or talking to anyone else (just watching TV in RL); it was just pure dumb luck.

I wish I could help you but all I can tell you is what I know and hope that somehow it helps. I know you're probably sick of hearing it but hang in there. You'll get one eventually. :) 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.