When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

How are y'all monitoring regions being named and released? Or what Little Jewel said about LL releasing on Mon, Wed & Fridays?

I gave up on that. The past 2-3 weeks have been wonky. No releases on Mondays, releases on Tuesdays. 

I was watching chat in world (from my office!) and it's just impossible to get a grip in real time. I even have Firestorm installed at the office and have been known to take a fly over at time LOL. 

Last week I got one for an alt by happenstance - just clicked at the exact moment a region was released by coincidence. No magic. Just dumb luck

EDIT: I'm down to a house for myself. I gave up one that I didn't like the property of as it was too landlocked. I have a houseboat for an alt, and the other alt's home is decent, up the block from the ocean. I keep hoping for a house beachfront and if I get that, I'll dump the one the alt has up the block.

Edited by Elora Lunasea
adding info

2 minutes ago, iBrat said:

No houseboats. The two regions released on friday were almost all houseboats.

:::sobs::: I've been clicking, sometimes on two computers, for ages. I keep seeing houses. I never saw a houseboat. Ever. And that's what there was on Friday? :::more sobbing and whining:::

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, iBrat said:

If I remember correctly there is only a canal infront the region, rest is landlocked. No sea.

I'm in Foxbridge, which is a tad better location so not crying over this one at all :P

(an alt is, not me specifically)

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 5

Just now, Seicher Rae said:

:::sobs::: I've been clicking, sometimes on two computers, for ages. I keep seeing houses. I never saw a houseboat. Ever. And that's what there was on Friday? :::more sobbing and whining:::

Yes, friday was really a nice release for all the boatlovers. Seal Point and widow Point went together. Sorry you missed it, but you will find your boat :) 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

How are y'all monitoring regions being named and released? Or what Little Jewel said about LL releasing on Mon, Wed & Fridays?

You can see the progress of the regions being built and the naming both by visiting the area and watching it on the main map. Though nobody knows exactly what will be released when, we can make reasonable guesses about which ones might be next.

At the moment, they're moving down the main land area, which is heavy on houses and pretty thin on houseboats. There are some on the coasts, but not a lot. The pickle island area has a lot though, and that looks to be where they're going next. We know that simply because they've started laying out the regions at the top of the island.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 8/1/2019 at 10:36 AM, Juliet Ducrot said:

I stumbled across yours during my regular walks around the neighbourhood Frigga. What an amazing location! Well done :)

Thanks, Juliet - I've just seen your comment! I'm happy with the location (and with being the only Alderley in the neighborhood ;) ). My only regret is that my house doesn't have any of those lovely purple rhododendron bushes immediately out front as some local ones do. If only LL would sell them - they're nicer than anything similar I've found! Are you in Oldridge/Fangor?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Thanks, Juliet - I've just seen your comment! I'm happy with the location (and with being the only Alderley in the neighborhood ;) ). My only regret is that my house doesn't have any of those lovely purple rhododendron bushes immediately out front as some local ones do. If only LL would sell them - they're nicer than anything similar I've found! Are you in Oldridge/Fangor?

I’m on Wolfboro. But I explore everywhere. I really love Oldridge/Fangor and Foxbridge. One day when the hype dies down I may try for one in those areas but for now I’m content with the one I’ve got :)

• Like 1

.... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... 0 ...

DONE!

PS: The furniture vanished as soon as I abandoned ... but my own autorefresh didn't give an alarm yet.

My alt stands in front and will watch when it is taken

2. PS : BINGO it is taken ... but ma alarrm didn't sound! so much to 80 seconds! :(

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Info for homeless searchers:

I am going to abandon a house in Bellaire in about ten Minutes ... at the full hour

I'm sure someone's grabbed it. I haven't seen anything pop up, not even after 30 manual refreshes (not that it matters I'm not that impatient, I've waited this long). The last time I saw a house was almost 3 hours ago at around 9:00p.m. my time but was watching TV and couldn't be bothered logging in for the nightly report. Apparently my doing so is upsetting certain members of the community. At this rate I'll not be able to post at all. 😑

EDIT: well caught @MaryFiAllen! And join the club, glad to have you on board!

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.