When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OMG! alt just got a houseboat! and it was one of those double entries, where i had both photo of a house next to photo of a houseboat and i selected the houseboat and NEXT, very deliberately being careful then to check the tiny box to Agree and to my amazement, i got one! It looks like a new release area near yesterday's... Going to look now!

Widow Point, on the big inland bay down south. Looks like a release because there are 20+ here checking out their parcels!

Yay! your dream will come true! Someone had mentioned the rare dual photo listings, and I had just seen that tip this morning, or I'd have missed this.

Seal Point, next door. has 16 in the region, so it may have been a double release?? Yay!

Edited by emilia Avindar
details
  • Like 15

9 minutes ago, emilia Avindar said:

OMG! alt just got a houseboat! and it was one of those double entries, where i had both photo of a house next to photo of a houseboat and i selected the houseboat and NEXT, very deliberately being careful then to check the tiny box to Agree and to my amazement, i got one! It looks like a new release area near yesterday's... Going to look now!

Widow Point, on the big inland bay down south. Looks like a release because there are 20+ here checking out their parcels!

Yay! your dream will come true! Someone had mentioned the rare dual photo listings, and I had just seen that tip this morning, or I'd have missed this.

That was me! Welcome neighbour! Im at Seal Point !

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, emilia Avindar said:

and i selected the houseboat and NEXT, very deliberately being careful then to check the tiny box to Agree and to my amazement, i got one! It looks like a new release area near yesterday's... Going to look now!

Congrats! 🙂

It took a lot of effort and tears till I got a houseboat some weeks ago ... and I am still happy ...

Enjoy! 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just spotted another. 2:30a.m. AEST / not sure what that is SLT. Tired and brain isn't functioning. 9:30am SLT maybe? Guessing that. But yeah, gone fast as usual.

*Feels like a news reporter at this point, quoting same headlines just different day* 🤔

I need to give you my log in @RaeLeeH and you could spot/grab me a Home 😂👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Note to self....if I land another home I won't give it up until there's more. Lol I got a home in a not so pretty spot....some neighbor had cows out and about...no one was ever around to be neighborly with....so I let it go...it was instantly grabbed xD which is fine...I let it go for a reason...but being back on the hunt....sort of a rush...I think I like the lottery of it all mostly....

• Like 5

On 8/8/2019 at 11:25 PM, MikiMasumi said:

I know everyone needs to be patient and it comes when it comes. I´m happy for everyone that got one tho i have to say i´m getting a bit disheartened reading so many people were able to get multiple houses. I´ve been refreshing since the day they came out, everyday, for hours when i´m not at work or not asleep and i have seen exactly 0 houses coming along.  I´m almost ready to give up! Rant over thanks for listening haha! 

Just be patient....I know it sucks....it took me more then a few days to get my place (which I gave up because it was actually in a horrid location) ... as it stands right now the biggest frump I'd have about the whole thing is paying extra for your premium and reaping 0 benefits for the price increase. Which really sucks all on it's own. Makes you wonder why they didn't make enough for their members.I know people claim they were unaware how popular the new place would be but that is def not the case for many years now premiums have wanted new and better homes, it was a big reason why everyone was ditching their membership. So being aware is not the case here. Though I can say if you get into one of the new places, cross your fingers you're in a good spot, it's well worth the wait. I drove around and was like wow I really got a buns location in this place lmao and thought I'd try my luck for a better scenic zone. I will say Monday, Wednesdays & Fridays weee am's and late pm's are the best time to attempt to nab one given those are when I see them the more.

21 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Houseboat just now 10:39pm AEST / I have no idea what that is SLT, 5:39am maybe?

Yikes see....I've been looking all night and nothing for me ....they literally go with in a half of a second after being available. xD Guess that's when people have all of their alts running browser perks to refresh and such comes in handy.....

9 minutes ago, Jaulistine said:

Yikes see....I've been looking all night and nothing for me ....they literally go with in a half of a second after being available. xD Guess that's when people have all of their alts running browser perks to refresh and such comes in handy.....

Not sure if that was personal but I'll pretend it wasn't. I hope it wasn't (since I am the alt at present using an auto refresher). :) 

For the record people are allowed to get homes for their alts providing those alts are premium members. Its not my place to say how right or wrong or how many alts they should or shouldn't have; the fact remains the same. Running automatic refreshers isn't a perk but it does come in handy most definitely. If I tried to manually refresh all night I wouldn't be able to move my hand the next day, and on top of that I run refreshers because I'm generally not awake or online when releases happen, so I use refreshers in the hopes of catching the odd abandoned home. Automatic refreshers are also free for anyone to use, so it's not like only a privileged few can use them. Anyone can. I know that if I didn't use it, the chance of seeing a house would probably be close to zero.

And yes, homes go extremely quick! If you think about how around 18 or 20 houses can be claimed in around 3 seconds (as what generally happens with region releases) then you'll appreciate just how fast one home can go, and why some people see a house but others don't see it at all. This is why using the Auto refresher comes in handy (at least for me). In spite of that it's still not that uncommon to not see any for a day or two. It really does come down to chance and luck. And being able to check that terms and conditions box faster than anyone else. ;) 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Not sure if that was personal but I'll pretend it wasn't. I hope it wasn't (since I am the alt at present using an auto refresher). :) 

It wasn't personal....since I am as well using an auto refresher....lol and have a few alts popping them. Reason I called it a perk xD :) But for myself, I don't live in the homes my alts get unless they're better then the location I am currently in. And even with my alts it's very seldom that I catch a lot soon enough before someone else snags it. But at this point, myself anyways, I wouldn't sit on more then one home. Not saying it's bad if others do or not though.. And I agree hands would would be hating us if we manually clicked. xD

Edited by Jaulistine
  • Like 2

I still can't believe I got my home without a refresher or even just manually refreshing.  I just thought,oh maybe I will have a look today and just got pure luck there was a region release at that exact moment.  I did the lottery that night too and didn't get lucky B|

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I still can't believe I got my home without a refresher or even just manually refreshing.  I just thought,oh maybe I will have a look today and just got pure luck there was a region release at that exact moment.  I did the lottery that night too and didn't get lucky B|

Congrats. Hopefully you landed a nice spot. I gave up 3 homes tonight because I wasn't happy with the area. Now I'm smack down in the middle of homes and all I hear are chickens, dogs and someone has wind chimes blasting -___- so I'll be tossing this one to the side as well soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.