When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Traditional spotted: 2:16a.m. AEST / 9:16a.m. (?) SLT (I'm guessing the SLT, I'm not in-world to see for myself).

And with that I am off to bed and will resume the search again tomorrow/tonight AEST! Nini *hugs abound* ❤️ 

EDIT: Sorry @MaidenHu we posted almost the same time there, but looks like we saw the same one.

Edited by RaeLeeH
To edit!
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Traditional spotted: 2:16a.m. AEST / 9:16a.m. (?) SLT (I'm guessing the SLT, I'm not in-world to see for myself).

And with that I am off to bed and will resume the search again tomorrow/tonight AEST! Nini *hugs abound* ❤️ 

EDIT: Sorry @MaidenHu we posted almost the same time there, but looks like we saw the same one.

Yes we did and I had  just set up my window, so  I was pleased.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Very strange to not even get one hit (sighting) on two release days.  Hmm..

The odds of seeing one are actually pretty high.  When you figure that all of the homes within a released region go literally within just a few seconds, and the refreshes are typically happening every 70-90 seconds, it really isn't that odd that you don't see them. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

We got a nice abandon in Foxbridge ... maybe yours, Rae? *smiles* ... not on the beach but only one immediate neighbor and close to a pretty riverside park. 

I assumed this place was abandoned, because I picked it up shortly after the 'release' ... maybe 3 minutes, after flubbing two chances at houses bing-bing, that were obviously part of a release.  But I just now got inworld & looked at it myself (before I just had a hurried txt from my partner describing it).  The site is great, across the street from the ocean, ocean view from a back balcony.  This is not only scenic, but probably less laggy than most of Belli, because less user content nearby.  True, no rez zone right near, but the house is so close to the water I could rez a boat on the lawn and edit it right over!    I'm wondering who in their right mind would abandon this.  And SO quickly too ... both the abandoner and SL would have had to hustle for me to catch it.

And then there's this:

6 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

That's what happened to me earlier. I had to manually log out then back in, refresh the page several times, and then to my surprise I caught a house. I have no idea how to explain the science or randomness behind any of that it just... happened. So all I can suggest is keep trying!

I'm wondering if regions are now being released with a slight stagger between sets of houses.  Maybe Rae & I both got places as part of a staggered release.  In which case, all may not be lost if you miss the first rush of released houses.  Keep refreshing!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The odds of seeing one are actually pretty high.  When you figure that all of the homes within a released region go literally within just a few seconds, and the refreshes are typically happening every 70-90 seconds, it really isn't that odd that you don't see them. 

What is strange is that I have seen at least one house or houseboat each previous release for which I have been online.  This week, nothing.  Guess my refreshing is just off timing-wise.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, RoderickMontague said:

At around 11:04pm CST one popped up but I wasn't fast enough... then 3 mins later I was able to nab one! Good luck all! They are out there.. just be patient! 

Do you get it the same way you do for the old homes, just wait for the new location to pop up in the list?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.