If people who didn't know about SL heard us talk...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"There's still time to hit those tipjars wth some last minute Linden lovin!"

"If you want me to play a request just jump in my naughty box"

I still cringe when people say these SL phrases, even after 12 years of clubbing in SL!

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, RoxyCyn said:

Just the other day I was looking at an object in RL & wanted to view it from the other side but couldn't find my cam arrow keys * sighs.

When I first joined SL every time I went out I was imagining what things were made of. Thinking that that street light was a cylinder with a pathcut torus. I also counted prims outside lol I had a friend who would count prims on things and I would get an IM telling me 'they could have made that with 3 less prims' and then proceed to tell me how, I would be in a small club with him dancing and be like 'where the hell is your camera now?" because he would be camming to the other side of the sim and have found something that was an abomination because of those three extra prims. 

Also ever notice how half of SL jargon is fake, asking Amazon for a redelivery or telling the Optometrist you have to wait until the chart Rezzes are going to be tell tale signs also

42 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Oh yes, very sure. Beds are for wearing, not picking up by mistake :D

Which reminds me, has anyone mentioned wearing an entire furniture folder yet? Even I haven't managed that in RL. Yet.

I'd heard there are wearable beds now.  I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how that works with two avatars. I mean, they can't both wear the same bed at the same time. 

Well... they could but that's even more confusing. lol

Ok, I admit it, my PG beds are for looks more than anything else. :$

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I'd heard there are wearable beds now.  I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how that works with two avatars. I mean, they can't both wear the same bed at the same time. 

Well... they could but that's even more confusing. lol

Ok, I admit it, my PG beds are for looks more than anything else. :$

Has to be that only one wears it and it's scripted to accomodate a passenger as well. Can an av sit on something another one is wearing? I've forgotten the answer to that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.