If people who didn't know about SL heard us talk...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Has to be that only one wears it and it's scripted to accomodate a passenger as well. Can an av sit on something another one is wearing? I've forgotten the answer to that.

You cannot sit on something someone is wearing.

(This may seem like the wrong link to post initially - but reading on you'll see the discussion actually develops further.)

Emma :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Has to be that only one wears it and it's scripted to accomodate a passenger as well. Can an av sit on something another one is wearing? I've forgotten the answer to that.

Unless LL has added LSL to make it possible... nope. I don't believe they can make it possible. Seems I recall something being said about that years ago and the answer was no can do.

But it's still a fun thing to contemplate. Like, how would it work when she wants to be on top and who wears the bed, him or her? :D

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Unless LL has added LSL to make it possible... nope. I don't believe they can make it possible. Seems I recall something being said about that years ago and the answer was no can do.

But it's still a fun thing to contemplate. Like, how would it work when she wants to be on top and who wears the bed, him or her? :D

Don't mind me. It wasn't the best morning healthwise, probably shouldn't have tried to take part in a conversation. It's just nice to talk with people sometimes though :)

8 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Don't mind me. It wasn't the best morning healthwise, probably shouldn't have tried to take part in a conversation. It's just nice to talk with people sometimes though :)

Yay! I finally get the chance to be guilty of an accusation! I get to POUT! xD

Because I want to know... who wears the bed? *pouts until she gets an answer*

Sorry you had a rough morning. Hope things get better as the day goes by. glomp.gif.c0e356ae5d7b8f861e5f6bdc34df5d9f.gif

I think it just hit me where I know your name from. I believe I purchased some of your pirate clothing years ago. That was you wasn't it? I loved your stuff, I wanted to buy almost the whole store. hearts.gif.460d0bc882f008e5d08b20f2fa51f42d.gif 

On 6/15/2019 at 9:49 PM, Selene Gregoire said:

Yay! I finally get the chance to be guilty of an accusation! I get to POUT! xD

Because I want to know... who wears the bed? *pouts until she gets an answer*

Sorry you had a rough morning. Hope things get better as the day goes by. glomp.gif.c0e356ae5d7b8f861e5f6bdc34df5d9f.gif

I think it just hit me where I know your name from. I believe I purchased some of your pirate clothing years ago. That was you wasn't it? I loved your stuff, I wanted to buy almost the whole store. hearts.gif.460d0bc882f008e5d08b20f2fa51f42d.gif 

That was someone else. My shop is digitially "restored" ancient art and antiquities, mostly Roman. If you fancy anything there, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Words are still difficult to put together, so best if I stop now. I can get them out but it takes a while. I hope your day has something lovely in it. glomp.gif.c0e356ae5d7b8f861e5f6bdc34df5d9f.gif

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

That was someone else. My shop is digitially "restored" ancient art and antiquities, mostly Roman. If you fancy anything there, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Words are still difficult to put together, so best if I stop now. I can get them out but it takes a while. I hope your day has something lovely in it. glomp.gif.c0e356ae5d7b8f861e5f6bdc34df5d9f.gif

I'll have to drop by and take a look later today if I can. 

We're here if you need us. hearts.gif.8161c4914c692f4b3944b6f420c501d9.gif

• Like 2

On 6/14/2019 at 9:49 PM, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

"Honey, the dress is lovely but you've accidentally replaced your body with it. You should have clicked 'add'."

"You have to "add" your clothes, not "wear" them."

Obviously said in a snooty "i'm better than you" voice.

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2019 at 3:43 AM, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

No, but you CAN make an object that is a vehicle.  Two people can sit on it, and the first one is usually the "driver".  Some riding saddles and couples interaction HUDs work like this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.