The new premium home gold rush...

Pixels Sideways

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, CandyBARB said:

A positive from this is that there are old homes available in much nicer spots now.  My main account abandoned and rechose a few before picking up one in a nice sim on the side of a hill with seating out front.  The build is still basic but much nicer than where we were before surrounded on all sides.

Snapshot_001.png

Wow, can't believe you made an old home look so good. :) 

24 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

To add something about old Linden homes, this modified one looks so great, that I was going to move into one of those before Bellisseria. I would shamelessly copy his ideas. Maybe not the same art... But the rest is so clever.

https://billybeaverhausen.com/2017/04/27/its-a-cover-up/

Thanks, that was a really inspiring post. I'm starting to feel an itch to get an old style home and see what I can do with it. It's been really interesting to see what people have done with their homes on the new continent... and it'd be interesting to apply some of those ideas to the old houses... We shall see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

Wow, can't believe you made an old home look so good. :) 

The bbq benches and trees are linden scenery.  It looks pretty cute inside too. Luckily my avi has no need bodily functions as there are not enough prims for a bathroom.2smap_001.thumb.png.732f7ded8f2bf3ad759c96a4d51bdce8.png

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 10

1 hour ago, CandyBARB said:

The bbq benches and trees are linden scenery.  It looks pretty cute inside too. Luckily my avi has no need bodily functions as there are not enough prims for a bathroom.2smap_001.thumb.png.732f7ded8f2bf3ad759c96a4d51bdce8.png

Snapshot_002.png

My, you're a real wizard with light too. :) Seriously, never seen someone do such lovely wonders with these old, cr*ppy homes! Maybe I should go back to an old home too!? Nah, got me a houseboat to decorate. 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Well, I was out riding when I spotted these; five empty houseboat slips on SSPE275, right down in the southwest corner. So there is more coming... soon.

795501121_emptyslips_001.thumb.png.ec7ac8182e58e3afde143de757dfc9bc.png

Those have been there for at least a week, maybe two.. maybe longer. I first spotted/actually paid attention to them a little over a week ago, if memory serves me.

Pretty sure they will likely have boats put in them for the next launch, though, so more for people wanting boats to look forward to. 😃

There are a couple empty spots in SSPE71 as well.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 1

Note that it appears that they have started working on the house at SSPE71 and 72.  The circled area  (Sorry lost that Screenshot I guess but you can still find it in the picture) is a traffic turn around area and where you see green dots on the map there are now roads and some plots for house and mailboxes. So it looks like they will be building HERE and not moving over from SSP.  The sims that we have seen copied over may be for the "new theme" houses and not the new traditional release.  

1990071815_newLHarea.png.ba7ff95665c54a9a0ea1703f7bf09c49.png

image.thumb.png.463f3d22c3011c7ada6fdac37095e703.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
added photo
  • Like 6

There are tons of houses on Marketplace that are beautiful to look at and will fit nicely on a 1024 plot.

With what you are paying you could add a few bucks and have 2 Premium memberships and have 2253 sq meters of land and 700 LI to play with

Edited by Gryphon Ronas
Typo

@Gryphon Ronas I think the OP is talking about not having a new linden home yet.

49 minutes ago, Chance Byron said:

I pay 120 USD a year in premium membership, but to get a house worth looking at, I have to click and refresh for hours on end? Pretty frustrating.

You are not alone with the not having a new linden home there are plenty of us out there. Be paitent, it will come.......s

I wont say soon cos soon in LL Terms means, not really and maybe eventually lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chance Byron said:

I pay 120 USD a year in premium membership, but to get a house worth looking at, I have to click and refresh for hours on end? Pretty frustrating.

13 minutes ago, ananoelle said:

@Gryphon Ronas I think the OP is talking about not having a new linden home yet

Obviously.  But there are other ways "to get a house worth looking at" and that was what my post addressed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gryphon Ronas said:

Obviously.  But there are other ways "to get a house worth looking at" and that was what my post addressed.

Obviously. :) But mainland != Bellisseria. And putting up a home of your own, means eating into your prim allowance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ruslana Koskinen said:

I am just wondering why USD120 a year. Normal without VAT is USD$72 a year.  

He/She is probably paying a monthly fee. It gets cheaper if you do a quarterly, or year plan.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Obviously. :) But mainland != Bellisseria. And putting up a home of your own, means eating into your prim allowance.

Yes, but if you are paying $120 a year, you can add a little to that ($24) and have two premium memberships, donate the tier from both to a group for a 10% bonus (which you cannot do in Bellisseria (sp?)) and have around 770 LI to play with instead of 351. The 10% bonus mitigates the LI of the house a bit.

Since that is an option, as opposed to getting a new Linden Home which is not an option at the moment, it seemed worth suggesting.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ruslana Koskinen said:

"A premium account costs $9.95 a month, or $22.50 quarterly or $72.00 annually"  

Seem USD120  is monthly fees for one year by roughly calculating. I never could imagined someone is so generous.

Some people cant afford or dont want to pay $72USD up front. And maybe not interested in quarterly payments. Maybe they just 🤑 🙌 lol

I paid my monthly $7usd tier yesterday but in my currency it was $11.10.

$72usd converted today would be just over $110 for me. Still, annually is the best option!!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.