-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

25 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

0400 AM my time. I am ready....

drinking away the hate watch... I used to be a GoT fan *Bran voice*, I'm something else now... view of the cute lil rowboat with animations the Moles put behind my houseboat  just so the thread doesn't drift 😛  

row

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

drinking away the hate watch... I used to be a GoT fan *Bran voice*, I'm something else now... view of the cute lil rowboat with animations the Moles put behind my houseboat  just so the thread doesn't drift 😛  

I am a bit disappointed yes. I hope the last books will be released, maybe things progress better in them, so it does not feel so rushed.

But will they be released....? I am not giving up hope.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I can recommend a resizer. I have used the free one from Herk's lab in years. But I bought a 99L from BoSH that let me resize individual X, Y, Z or XY, XZ, YZ or XYZ directions . If you want the object resized only in one axis, it is what you need. The Herk's resize XYZ in one. I like to use resizers when I resize many parts and want all the same %.

The BoSH is called Resizer PLUS Stretch Personal.

Yay, this worked for me!  Thank you Marianne, I usually spend a lot of time looking for the one object of a linkset that is preventing all of the others to be resized.  This is going to save me a lot of time :D  

Now everything fits a lot better :)

Snapshot_537.thumb.png.932e1be2280a2609da3df4d8c8c81e6f.png

I actually have too much room in my kitchen now 🤣

Snapshot_536.thumb.png.94c4e459992ddb8d522243f550af8213.png

I really can't thank you enough, this did the trick incredibly well.  A thousand and one likes to your reply!  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cicelydawn said:

@Elora Lunasea Having lived in many a loft I can say from experience--stand on a chair. I'd be more worried about where the bathroom is!

Snapshot_650.png

The last time I tried climbing on something to get to a top shelf in my kitchen, I fell and wound up screwing up my knee so badly I needed surgery for a torn meniscus. Ghosty was out of town visiting family, so there I lay on the tile floor with my 2 cats staring at me,  no use whatsoever.

A dog could have at least fetched my cell phone so I could call for help (maybe).  Basically the cats were just standing over me like "so, dinner is still in 15 minutes, yes?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

The last time I tried climbing on something to get to a top shelf in my kitchen, I fell and wound up screwing up my knee so badly I needed surgery for a torn meniscus. Ghosty was out of town visiting family, so there I lay on the tile floor with my 2 cats staring at me,  no use whatsoever.

A dog could have at least fetched my cell phone so I could call for help (maybe).  Basically the cats were just standing over me like "so, dinner is still in 15 minutes, yes?"

LOL same experience for me when I fell and broke my foot! My cat came over to inspect, then promptly lost interest. There was no Lassie moment of running to get help; instead she headed to the kitchen to wait for me to serve her breakfast. 

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ouch! My avatar is bold but I am happy now to live closer to the ground. Except for holes in the fields...  Don't use your phone while walking through waist-high grass. 😂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

row

We love the moles right now. ;)

• Like 4

I've just finished my living room :)

Snapshot_538.thumb.png.0f6531c0ccc88a45147b540f8b2adce6.png

I've started on my bedroom, and have the bathroom left to do.  Now here is the best part of it all :)

Snapshot_539.thumb.png.a546618042d393e54de83cf4b7fb9716.png

There is my yard, everything in it is mod/copy and set to a rezzer, so at the touch of a button.. I can change homes, and not have to move a thing :)  So now, I have a multitude of houses I can decorate, whenever the desire strikes.. and it only takes a few seconds to do.  Having multiple houses on one parcel, is really awesome!

Snapshot_540.thumb.png.578e8afbcf93a9cf178922001346e4bf.png

I think this may be my next project 😍

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

Snapshot_540.thumb.png.578e8afbcf93a9cf178922001346e4bf.png

I think this may be my next project 😍

I never really even considered using that one, until I saw what @Blush Bravin did with it with the wrap around porch and screened room at the back. I came in thinking Winchester was the only viable option, as many others probably did, since in the beginning that seemed to be all anybody was using.  But this thread has shown that they can all be great homes

• Like 4

My room is finished now :)

Snapshot_543.thumb.png.699adfe82f637edbf3c7e1dd03b770bd.png

It is a mish mash of furniture, but I'm okay with that :)

Snapshot_542.thumb.png.150489b1cb180366c10abc96b8766d1f.png

Now, off to distant lands to work on my houseboat! (Yeah, this doesn't belong here, but.. I am really happy with it so far, plus I don't have a houseboat on this continent, I want to join in on the houseboat fun :) )

Snapshot_507.thumb.png.3ee8ee446f23926281c9690bb267bff4.png

I'll come back home, to finish my bathroom later. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

LOL same experience for me when I fell and broke my foot! My cat came over to inspect, then promptly lost interest. There was no Lassie moment of running to get help; instead she headed to the kitchen to wait for me to serve her breakfast. 

OMG that's the EXACT analogy I used when telling the story to co-workers/friends 🤣

Cats. I do love them but they have their drawbacks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

OMG that's the EXACT analogy I used when telling the story to co-workers/friends 🤣

Cats. I do love them but they have their drawbacks.

We're lucky they didn't climb on top of our broken bodies to take a nap. 😂

(Houseboat kitchen photo, in case any unofficial topic police cruise by...)

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.a506430cdf8e8ae37bed3a8a45f1df2e.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

Ok so I've been slowly working on my alts houseboat all week. Passing goodies to her from my inventory and allowing her a bit of shopping too. Spent a lot of time this weekend and most of it is livable now although I'm not happy with the lounge chairs I rezzed out on the upper deck, so I'll swap those and I still need to work on the lower deck but the inside is pretty much done other needing some art on the walls and small tweaks here and there. Oh and I still need to rez out furniture on the lower deck and some plants inside and out - I have 100 prims left so I'll have to be cautious how those get used. I'm trying hard to save some to use for a small boat.

I picked up a couple of add-ons; one was Faye Blackheart's  Windlass Sky Deck to add stairs and railings to the upper deck and the other Blush's Add-On mod  that I ripped apart so I could use the parts I needed and/or re-texture as I wanted. I wound up not using the small room it came with because I built a bathroom off the back area (all by myself!) similar to one done by Cougar (thank you for the inspiration) who fyi did it much better but mine is passable 😋 for someone with low building skills.  I managed to get a couple of the darker walls of the build retextured by building them out on my own and using a ship lap texture I already had on hand.  

Anyway here's some shots I took earlier as of today.

Luna Sea, Windlass Houseboat - Downstairs View (Modified)Luna Sea, Windlass Houseboat - Kitchen (Modified)Luna Sea, Windlass Houseboat - BedroomLuna Sea, Windlass Houseboat - Bathroom (Added)Luna Sea, Windlass Houseboat - Bedroom, Looking towards Entry and Living Room (Modified)Luna Sea, Windlass Houseboat - Dining Area (Add-On, Modified, In-Progress)Sunset in Isthill, Bellisseria - Second Life

• Like 20

10 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Day two! Unfortunately, it's going to have to wait. My poor arthritic hands just can't take it anymore. :( 

176280445_day2_001.thumb.png.6211c65493856688b8fae6db0731f966.png

446254623_theporch_001.thumb.png.b3182d58eca1c2542625d92f965e69b3.png

1150143548_theporch2_001.thumb.png.9df516f822d9b44c7776372b65df13a6.png

I saw it inworld, the house below has a Norwegian flag. Very nice work. How many LI? I Guess it has some. If I buy it, I think I can take off the screen walls and have just the roof?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.