-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 4/24/2019 at 3:24 PM, Marianne Little said:

....I am returning to a simpler bath to save a few LI.

flowers_010.jpg.f9ac1172d2dde23c97066af7d91fff74.jpg

And that was it, I am missing the entry and the front porch.

I saw this toilettea couple of times- and I like it a lot!  - who makes it?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

One of the things that really bothered me about the Continental was the lack of windows on the bottom floor. So I decided to make a faux window complete with a projector light simulating sunlight streaming into the room.

3213919_fauxwindow_001.thumb.png.f450ef882f9c770f78b4ab9d7bcccfa4.png

1205127311_fauxwindow2_001.thumb.png.963bebbfbfa9402088d3a0ebe59114a1.png

I kind of miss having a coffee table in my living area but I don't like having to walk around one to get to the screened porch. It's a worthwhile trade-off.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 18

17 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

One of the things that really bothered me about the Continental was the lack of windows on the bottom floor. So I decided to make a faux window complete with a projector light simulating sunlight streaming into the room.

3213919_fauxwindow_001.thumb.png.f450ef882f9c770f78b4ab9d7bcccfa4.png

1205127311_fauxwindow2_001.thumb.png.963bebbfbfa9402088d3a0ebe59114a1.png

I kind of miss having a coffee table in my living area but I don't like having to walk around one to get to the screened porch. It's a worthwhile trade-off.

I always love seeing how you decorate! At first I feel like a little kid playing with Duplo blocks next to you lol but then I become inspired and push myself to do more/learn more. Cannot wait to see what you create next :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

OMG - What a great idea and wonderfully done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I saw this toilettea couple of times- and I like it a lot!  - who makes it?

The name was LAQ Decor. It's nothing on the MP anymore.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/102209

I inspected mine and found the creator, but the link does not work. I wonder if they sell only Bento heads now? They sold very popular furniture and some houses.

Edited by Marianne Little
added a link
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I inspected mine and found the creator, but the link does not work. I wonder if they sell only Bento heads now? They sold very popular furniture and some houses.

I was at the shop a few days ago. I bought the curtains after seeing them in a friend's house. But the link isn't working now. I hope it will be back. I know a lot of people like his furniture.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Looks like the inworld store has closed down. I just tried to TP there and its telling me no valid location.

Must have been just recently, because I brought the Secretary Desk from there only a couple weeks ago.

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
typo
  • Thanks 1

Here is where I am so far in modding and outfitting my Wallower houseboat.  The added bathroom and upper decking modifications are shameless copies of things I have seen others do and have admired on their houseboats.  These mods don't seem to be for sale yet so I used my (admittedly mediocre) prim skills to copy and reinvent as best I could.  I am still pondering how to divide the large floor space in the main cabin between living and bedroom areas; the large painting copy is the current compromise.  

Leora

Hunky Dory 6.jpg

Hunky Dory 5.jpg

Hunky Dory 4.jpg

Hunky Dory 3.jpg

Hunky Dory 2.jpg

Hunky Dory 1.jpg

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Here is where I am so far in modding and outfitting my Wallower houseboat.  The added bathroom and upper decking modifications are shameless copies of things I have seen others do and have admired on their houseboats.  These mods don't seem to be for sale yet so I used my (admittedly mediocre) prim skills to copy and reinvent as best I could.  I am still pondering how to divide the large floor space in the main cabin between living and bedroom areas; the large painting copy is the current compromise. 

I really love the Wallower (just wished the front windows opened), and , imo, you're making great use of its space! Beautiful.

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I was at the shop a few days ago. I bought the curtains after seeing them in a friend's house. But the link isn't working now. I hope it will be back. I know a lot of people like his furniture.

Oh so suddenly the shop vanished? It isn't in the MP anymore. The owner still has a profile inworld and a landmark to his shop but one cannot TP there. Does anyone know the reason?

On 4/30/2019 at 6:37 AM, Suzie Anderton said:

A SHORT VIDEO TAKEN FROM BELLISSERIA   Linden Lab did a fab job... im dying on lag in film but enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogaec0yc14w

found on youtube inworld films suzie anderton

There is just so much to see and do. LOVE IT

I really enjoyed your video and great driving!  Whenever I try to drive, you would swear I am drunk.  :)

• Like 1

Every time I make a bathroom, I do it different. I like white tiles and light colors, so no I went with Robin Blue and dark.

You can see how the bathroom cube is built, it is the wall behind the refridgerator. It has a sliding door in smoke glass.

shady corner_019ed

The toilet has its own nook. It is a large room. I don't feel that I am suffocating in it.

RobinBlue Bathroom

• Like 13

How it looks from the outside. I thought I should have an upper deck on the roof, but decided to rez my sailboat instead. I have only 12 LI left now, so it is not going to be a swimmingpool. I like the diveboard and the ladder. It has "climb up" animation.

shady corner_021ed

I own the plot out to the pier where the white sailboat is.

Front view:

shady corner_020ed

How it looks from my side. It is a nice place, but so laggy since it's packed with boats.

shady corner_008ed

I abandoned the other boat and tried to get a 32 x 32 in the Pickle, but it was impossible. I had to stop here in Old Bellisseria. I like this plot because the other boat was in a row.

Decorating the Windlass

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

boat and tried to get a 32 x 32 in the Pickle, but it was impossible. I had to stop here in Old Bellisseria. I like this plot because the other boat was in a row.

Decorating the Windlass

That's my old plot! Haha. I had that spot when the first ones rolled out, but abandon for the new houseboats area.

Looks awesome!

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.