-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Having missed out a bit again, I have no Home and Garden pictures to show yet, LOL, but want to share this awesome 'tour' vid with all y'all nonetheless (see below; ironically, it was linked, a few weeks ago, in a rather negative thread). I dunno, I really like her. :) She's so bubbly, like me (although, tbh, I don't have that hopelessly cute British accent). With vids like hers, and photos here, I feel I'm part of the Bellisseria community already. Truly wonderful tour of Bellisseria!

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Ooo, I'm loving that walk-in closet. ❤️ I want one like that too!

The walls for the closet and bathroom are addons from Blush Bravin the closet inserts are glam closets from Gia Bazar they have both male and female versions as you can see my wife has more closet space they I do lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I always try to save L and LI, so I did both for the stairs and railing for Windlass. It is 30 L and total 7 LI.

It is not 100% as the original boat railing. I don't mind that it's not glass. The stair pack from Nekka does not have corner railings, only railings with the bottom metal part. But I used a transparent texture on those faces. I textured the metal steps with the LH houseboat texture.

If you will try this, remember to edit the shininess on the faces you use the deck texture on. The shininess must be set to none. When you rez it, it is set to medium.

30 L railing w.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
added to clarify
  • Like 17

52 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

New dance studio -- which as a bonus really makes the area more private and cozy.  Needs more plants.

Inventory digging time. 

1173057859_bonusroom.thumb.jpg.7dc4762acf6b71e54629910dc8a0e0a0.jpg

You are a damn genius, pardon my French lol...what a gorgeous add on!!  I just checked it out in-world...very nicely done, I am so looking this up on MP.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I always try to save L and LI, so I did both for the stairs and railing for Windlass. It is 30 L and total 7 LI.

It is not 100% as the original boat railing. I don't mind that it's not glass. The stair pack from Nekka does not have corner railings, only railings with the bottom metal part. But I used a transparent texture on those faces. I textured the metal steps with the LH houseboat texture.

If you will try this, remember to edit the shininess on the faces you use the deck texture on. The shininess must be set to none. When you rez it, it is set to medium.

30 L railing w.jpg

In in the process of doing similar! I know I have a coke bottle green glass ....somewhere... I think its in my alts inventory. For now I am using a frosted glass texture. Will upload pics when I get it set up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

In in the process of doing similar! I know I have a coke bottle green glass ....somewhere... I think its in my alts inventory. For now I am using a frosted glass texture. Will upload pics when I get it set up.

Ok back, had to pause for dinner. Hungry teens are a scary beast O.o

Still looking for that glass (I know I have it somewhere!!) but here is what I have so far.

795120824_TopDeck.thumb.jpg.696a5f4b0899f2ed83687eb53c953e3c.jpg

It was 291 prims total before I ran sections through the Mesh Gen.

Got it down to 18 total for railings, landing and stairs.

I could probably get it down a few more as I forgot to take the top of the railings with me to convert it.

Top Deck 291Li to 18Li.jpg

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
I redid with railings and only knocked off 3 Li to get it to 15.
  • Like 13

To celebrate my framerates returning after MONTHS (whew) I bought that gorgeous plant fro ROIRO (I typically don't shop so a big deal) and put it in the entry of the dance studio. Perfect. I alsod ventured over to the ROIRO store where there is a very nice gift on the counter. Seems like the shop had a redesign since I was there a few weeks ago.

AND I made a flower bed for my very bare looking garden patio area. MUCH softer now.  You would have THOUGHT I would have one, but no! 

And I am DONE for awhile. Ten Land impact points left but I have two "primmy" things that can disappear as needed.

image.png.53d1f537cd08cef00b07daab9eb890bc.png

• Like 14

Late last night after a long but fruitful day I just felt like taking some photos.

32 days in I "think" I am pretty much settled in. Lots of building and rearranging. I likely have the most outside "clutter" of anyone (well anyone that I saw on my grand tour the other week LOL.  But I am primarily an outside gal. Still need a few things for the upstairs and still have some land impact points.  So over time things will change slightly no doubt.

1696625027_the32daygarden.thumb.jpg.79856845f7eb6e72b05c95d8d0db4ded.jpg

• Like 17

I just visited your home @Chic Aeon and was very impressed!!  -It is indee the most lovely Linden Home I could imagine!

I looked into some items to find ot who produced them and looked for them in the MP and took them to my favourite list - which is daily getting bigger! I even found your little waves- soundorb and IMed the creator and got the link to the MP from him.

THANKS for all the good ideas!

PS: This and your cute scooter I've bought richt away! I love my Bycicle but the scooter is even cooler!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

Here are some snapshots from my houseboat. I made the deck extension (3 prims), a big hole in it for swimming area. Added some furnishing, lightings and plants. Ready.
It's a bit crowded here but anyway I'm quite satisfied with the location, especially so because the open sea is not far away.
(The houseboat is "Wallover" and the parcel is the square one 32 m x 32 m.)

View towards west during sunset
2019-05-18_deck-extension-1.thumb.jpg.dad5f36f86c55edf50d0e6b2b62e1165.jpg

View towards west in the morning
2019-05-18_deck-extension-2.thumb.jpg.cc5435fec57a3eee62ffb94d52ee9f6d.jpg

View towards north
2019-05-18_deck-extension-3.thumb.jpg.3a6294e54f1f64c9441e1f3fcb68215e.jpg

The open sea is just a short distance away
2019-05-18_deck-extension-4.thumb.jpg.4c2ded1558c27250d71361268ef00333.jpg

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I just visited your home @Chic Aeon and was very impressed!!  -It is indee the most lovely Linden Home I could imagine!

I looked into some items to find ot who produced them and looked for them in the MP and took them to my favourite list - which is daily getting bigger! I even found your little waves- soundorb and IMed the creator and got the link to the MP from him.

THANKS for all the good ideas!

PS: This and your cute scooter I've bought richt away! I love my Bycicle but the scooter is even cooler!

Glad you enjoyed the tour! :D.  Yes the wave sound is excellent and really add some ambiance. I bought it WITHOUT  a demo as it got such good reviews and gave it lots of stars. 

Now that my framerate is back after MONTHS (very painful) I am going to try out scooter again. I did much better with the little bug car than the scooter, but may have been the framerate. I have never been the best driver here, although on Opensim I practiced on a friend's bike at his track every day and got VERY good with one of the best track times LOL.  Priorities. 

And the scooter is low LI so makes a nice prop too. A bonus there. 

I think I ended up with the wave sounds WAY up in the sky (and invisible happily) as they were too loud for me when on the ground. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.