-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Yes the wave sound is excellent and really add some ambiance. I bought it WITHOUT  a demo as it got such good reviews and gave it lots of stars. 

Could you post a link to that, please? I would love to have one as well!

Thank you!

On 5/11/2019 at 8:39 AM, Therese Tammas said:

I love the Linden Homes! Here's mine- More pics of interior coming soon-ish! I have some object modding left to do then  I will post more :D

Please feel free to visit! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dorma/9/154/35

Milk Wood_055.png

I'm finally getting around to checking out people's homes that posted their links. I'm at yours now, I love your pond!! I'm heading inside now and looking for chocolate and junk food! lol

• Like 1

I don't have to buy groceries, I'll just keep visiting the houses that are open to the public, am finding all kinds of goodies! I feel like I am on a show called. "Where in the world is Clarice now?"

Thank you Blush for the coffee and fruit! Loved the decor too! On to the next victim.....errr friendly open houser. 😁

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Well, summer is on the way so I decided I needed a wraparound porch with a little screened room in the back. The work has begun.

Damn, I don't even use that house but I still want that add-on 😀

Edited by Eowyn Southmoor
  • Like 3

Kudos to everyone with a brand new house... they all look lovely and some really great photos too!

One day I'll join you, I'll keep trying for a houseboat.  My sister is excited about trying to get one too.  For now just to dream about my future houseboat I have a houseboat I bought on the MP that i rezzed out on my mainland water plot... granted I have ban line to my left and ban lines to my right... behind me I got some guy with a dock so old that its littered with actual poseballs oh and there is a store there that looks to be selling something from 10 years ago...

I kinda feel like Pinocchio dreaming about the day when my houseboat will be the real deal LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I have finally updated my kitchen, although it was not easy to fit everything in place.

I used Maya's Eliza Kitchen, which is a great bargain on the market place.  Unfortunately, it wouldn't fit in quite right so I had to move things around a bit.  Eventually I got it all in place, although I can't figure out how to resize the counters or cabinets, so they are a bit high.

Snapshot_535.thumb.png.37983312d8e8bdbc3ae6fff07226fadc.png

It was designed for a larger room, I had to take the counter which is now on the left, and move it from the oven and connect it to the fridge.  I also needed to put a prim at the end, because that end of the counter was not meant to be exposed.  I lost two of my windows in the process, but I think it looks a lot better than my previous kitchen, and it has a bunch of cool animations which all seem to work still.  Now I need to get rid of those curtains, and find something more appropriate.  I probably will take out the window by the corner as well, I don't think there is very much I can do with it, unless I figure out how to resize the kitchen.

It has a much higher LI than my prim possible kitchen, but it is modify/copy, so I can use it in my rezzer, so that when I do want to have my skybox it can easily be removed and then replaced.  Now I have three other rooms to update :)

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 6

38 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

I have finally updated my kitchen, although it was not easy to fit everything in place.

I used Maya's Eliza Kitchen, which is a great bargain on the market place.  Unfortunately, it wouldn't fit in quite right so I had to move things around a bit.  Eventually I got it all in place, although I can't figure out how to resize the counters or cabinets, so they are a bit high.

Snapshot_535.thumb.png.37983312d8e8bdbc3ae6fff07226fadc.png

It was designed for a larger room, I had to take the counter which is now on the left, and move it from the oven and connect it to the fridge.  I also needed to put a prim at the end, because that end of the counter was not meant to be exposed.  I lost two of my windows in the process, but I think it looks a lot better than my previous kitchen, and it has a bunch of cool animations which all seem to work still.  Now I need to get rid of those curtains, and find something more appropriate.  I probably will take out the window by the corner as well, I don't think there is very much I can do with it, unless I figure out how to resize the kitchen.

It has a much higher LI than my prim possible kitchen, but it is modify/copy, so I can use it in my rezzer, so that when I do want to have my skybox it can easily be removed and then replaced.  Now I have three other rooms to update :)

I can recommend a resizer. I have used the free one from Herk's lab in years. But I bought a 99L from BoSH that let me resize individual X, Y, Z or XY, XZ, YZ or XYZ directions . If you want the object resized only in one axis, it is what you need. The Herk's resize XYZ in one. I like to use resizers when I resize many parts and want all the same %.

The BoSH is called Resizer PLUS Stretch Personal.

Edited by Marianne Little
grammar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cicelydawn said:

I went into this thinking the houseboat would inspire me to do something totally different, but I guess I am who I am!  I liked this angle. 

Snapshot_619_01.png

I can't help but think how are you going to get that heavy mixer down from the fridge when you want to use it? 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I can't help but think how are you going to get that heavy mixer down from the fridge when you want to use it? 🤣

Very simple: stand in front of the fridge, then scuttle the boat, and wait for it to sink deep enough for you to have floated up high enough to grab it. 😜

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Open the fridge door and climb up the shelves, like in the grocery store! (Short people will know what I mean!)

• Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.