-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 hours ago, Atina0 said:

Wow   ,did you make that yourself   ?   ,so pretty  

It started life as a swimming pool, I just took off about 28 unneeded prims, made a few changes here and there, and filled it with sand, plants and rocks. 🙂

The Koi pond was originally a hot tub that was part of the pool

The pool came from Pixel Mode, not available any more since she has closed the store  :( 

• Like 3

I've had such an amazing time decorating here at Bellisseria. My mind is swirling with ideas. Really more ideas then I have space for at this point. lol  The smaller spaces have presented a challenge. I always seem to have to reduce what I make to fit. Both of these Gazebos were bigger when I started. Now they seem just right.

Ivy Pergola 1.jpg

Rose Pergola 1.jpg

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

I've had such an amazing time decorating here at Bellisseria. My mind is swirling with ideas. Really more ideas then I have space for at this point. lol  The smaller spaces have presented a challenge. I always seem to have to reduce what I make to fit. Both of these Gazebos were bigger when I started. Now they seem just right.

I hadn't noticed it so much in the old L-Homes, but yeah, most of my furniture was pretty oversized.  Now that I have noticed it, I can't un-see it. Every time I sit in some of that stuff I look like I'm 5 years old.

download.jpg.ab333fecb3fd32b97395c44b96043a5d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

16 minutes ago, Gryphon Ronas said:

I hadn't noticed it so much in the old L-Homes, but yeah, most of my furniture was pretty oversized.  Now that I have noticed it, I can't un-see it. Every time I sit in some of that stuff I look like I'm 5 years old.

Same! I never noticed how huge some pieces are until I bought some that happen to be smaller. It's like when I first saw someone mention how huge house doors tend to be, and now I can't un-see that, either. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gryphon Ronas said:

Yes, but I'm seeing it now and sizing my  pieces accordingly. This has been a good exercise for me

• Like 5

This is the bath layout. Some of the walls are thicker, but I made the not visible faces transparent, just in case I get a prim to mesh generator.

I am looking for a better door, but I want something that doesn't cost so much, so this 10L door will do for now.

I took these on a laptop and Nam's skin and prim windlight, so they look a bit different. The more flashy images over is on ShadowSet windlight.

Notice the aquarium in the last picture? It's the 1 LI freebie from PrimPossible. It is no mod and it is really, really tall. I pushed it down, because this is SL and no need to worry about a hole in the boat. And edited a drawer around it. It looks a bit different now.

bath layout_001.jpg

bath layout_003.jpg

bath layout_005.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 20

It's taken me nearly a month of trying to figure out how to get the Evening Star houseboat to work for me. I knew I wanted to raise the bed up so I had a view from those top windows, but nothing I tried did it for me. So I kept trying other houseboats, but this time it clicked!

The view from the front doors is very open and inviting. I love how open it feels with all the windows.

snap_001.thumb.png.98aad37f079605058d7db331f35ca03c.png

I built a snack bar island to separate the kitchen from the living area.

snap_002.thumb.png.2f221e75cd40d3a474e0e53aa7591394.png

Up a short flight of stairs and you find yourself on the first landing that leads to the bathroom.

snap_003.png.c98e452e1369db80e19ecc2745a9db43.png   snap_004.png.15be9314b7775f215a6f798bce2b9c72.png

Up another short flight of stairs and you come to the cozy loft just the right size for a king size bed and a couple small night tables.

snap_005.thumb.png.6b7facbb8d0458563543cd7d5a839def.png

I even managed a small closet.

snap_006.thumb.png.42010f507dc75d4aaff402284b76a3a2.png

But the best view in the house is up the rope ladder to the reading nook and it's spectacular views.

snap_007.thumb.png.b29ee01ce3aea1f709a1d15be2f8e5f7.png

It's the perfect spot to catch the first morning rays coming over Bellisseria.

snap_008.thumb.png.6098c84ab4ae4b5c9a7527dc635b69a5.png

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 35

5 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

It's the perfect spot to catch the first morning rays coming over Belliseria.

That's so genius! I'd take a pot of tea & some beloved books and just not come down til evening :D  Great job!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

It's taken me nearly a month of trying to figure out how to get the Evening Star houseboat to work for me. I knew I wanted to raise the bed up so I had a view from those top windows, but nothing I tried did it for me. So I kept trying other houseboats, but this time it clicked!

The view from the front doors is very open and inviting. I love how open it feels with all the windows.

Up a short flight of stairs and you find yourself on the first landing that leads to the bathroom.

snap_003.png.c98e452e1369db80e19ecc2745a9db43.png   snap_004.png.15be9314b7775f215a6f798bce2b9c72.png

Up another short flight of stairs and you come to the cozy loft just the right size for a king size bed and a couple small night tables.

But the best view in the house is up the rope ladder to the reading nook and it's spectacular views.

It's the perfect spot to catch the first morning rays coming over Belliseria.

What a fantastic idea! There is outdoor stairs on this boat?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

What a fantastic idea! There is outdoor stairs on this boat?

snap_014.thumb.png.6d69bb3498d2fb4637dac3efcf708401.png

It has two ladders with climbing animations to get to the upper deck.

Debi hasn't come to add the garden and outdoor furnishings yet .. but I did manage to get the more important plants in their pots and situated on the lower deck with lots of good sun. :P 

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am going to borrow heavily from your idea. Beware! I don't like the indoor stairs in the 2 other boats.

I enjoy sharing my ideas. I wouldn't put them here if I didn't want others to get ideas from my ideas. We all borrow from each other. :)  If you were copying and then selling them that might be different. But for personal use by all means please take what you can use. 

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

The last picture looking down into the room really shows just how huge the house boats are inside, it's a lot of space to fill (and in terms of floor space and volume, way more than even the biggest house).

And the Evening Star is the smallest of all the houseboats. They really are huge!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

And the Evening Star is the smallest of all the houseboats. They really are huge!

I never realized how big they really are till I tossed out a couch that I consider way too big, and it was like this little thing in a corner

• Like 1

I picked Wallover since it has the stairs on the outside. Wallover is more like an apartment with my layout. When I see how many windows Evening Star has, I am going to  make a few prims to give me a template to work with in a sandbox.

The ground floor and the curved wall up. I imagine the bathroom behind the Kitchen, and I have a really interesting item from Cheeky Pea. Hehe. I buy so many things on sale that I never use, but now... I bought it for a boat, but had no inspiration. I have it now. /tease

• Like 2

I like how no one boat has taken over the waterfront. They all have their charms! The Wallover appeals to me because of the possibility of a sitting area at water level, right on the boardwalk. It would have a lovely view from my plot but right now the Windlass is the perfect combination of good views and a sense of privacy. I loved this add-on deck. Well worth the land impact.6Gx2aSmh.png

Playing with ladders. You can simply walk up it or engage a cute animation. It's a bit chunky though, I might look for something lighter. VBPTwNWh.png

Nothing particularly new here but this snap shows (I hope!) how it flows together. Close enough that I'm back to thinking about the exterior. Even with my boat and a 20LI addon, I've still got 60-70 LI to play with, I could easily clutter this up a little more.ORqXeCqh.png

Edited by cicelydawn
  • Like 8

14 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

snap_006.thumb.png.42010f507dc75d4aaff402284b76a3a2.png

snap_007.thumb.png.b29ee01ce3aea1f709a1d15be2f8e5f7.png

It's the perfect spot to catch the first morning rays coming over Bellisseria.

^^ They say one should never say "This is the best I've ever seen!"... but this is the best I've ever seen! Nothing short of pure genius!! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Is there any chance you'll be releasing your layout as an add-on? This is wonderful! I'm still patiently waiting for a home, but now I'm torn between a houseboat and a traditional!

37 minutes ago, Barbie Glas said:

Is there any chance you'll be releasing your layout as an add-on? This is wonderful! I'm still patiently waiting for a home, but now I'm torn between a houseboat and a traditional!

I will! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.