-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I love my neighborhood. I love living in Bellisseria. I can't see my ever wanting to have my home elsewhere. Living on mainland is becoming a distant memory already. For me, Bellisseria is all that I had ever hoped mainland would be. This is like a dream come true.

I completely agree!!  I am enjoying my Linden houseboat for now but can imagine changing up to the various houseboats and even going back to a house at some point.

Leora

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I decided to add a chimney since I've got a fireplace in the lounge area. It's such a nice architectural detail and for only .5 LI it is well worth it.

downthestreet_001.thumb.png.afd364103396a9a3b74922466e3a5ab7.png

I'm thinking I may keep this build all summer. I'm loving the feel of summer in my screened porch.

980581793_theporch3_001.thumb.png.0552a0689427447d1943c7279c24ba41.png

I've thought about trying for a different parcel that included a fence as well as facing east rather than south, but with views like this to the lighthouse I think I better stay put.

wlighthouse_001.thumb.png.7853ab0e8d0aef61ed70be13b60e0a0b.png

I love my neighborhood. I love living in Bellisseria. I can't see my ever wanting to have my home elsewhere. Living on mainland is becoming a distant memory already. For me, Bellisseria is all that I had ever hoped mainland would be. This is like a dream come true.

It is an amazing spot. I really love all the spots in Bellisseria, except the ones by the drug dealers house lol. I wouldn't move as long as there is a shortage of homes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Koltari said:

I'm happy to have a houseboat and finally we've finished decorationg our Wallower.

It got a little bit of a groove going on.

House Boat 1.jpg

House Boat 2.jpg

House Boat 3.jpg

House Boat 4.jpg

House Boat 5.jpg

House Boat.jpg

Wow! You really did an amazing job, here. :) In fact, it's so good, I had to double-check and make sure this was really Linden boat! LOL. 

I've said it before, but I'm simply going to repeat it. Bellisseria is like a Home Expo, where only the very best builders come out and show what they can do. Except, here everyone is digging very deep, and producing one marvel after the other. O brave New World, that has such talent in it! ❤️

• Like 10

1 minute ago, kiramanell said:

Bellisseria is like a Home Expo, where only the very best builders come out and show what they can do. Except, here everyone is digging very deep, and producing one marvel after the other. O brave New World, that has such talent in it! ❤️

Totally agree!!

• Like 5

I was inspired by Blush's porch, so I decided to add a porch to my house as well, I'm not sure if I am going to keep it ye,t although it only has a LI of 6. I think it looks pretty good with the porch I had in the back house, but I'm still kind of iffy on it.   

Snapshot_633.thumb.png.e6ec13d4ec96cfa0d4fea92e81cd474f.png

39963598_Snapshot_634(2).thumb.png.a46ccaa6c7bd682fd45e616a0928ca7e.png

Up close, it looks a bit shoddy, but I'm okay with that so long as it doesn't bother my neighbors.  I'll keep it around for a little while and see if it grows on me enough to keep it.  The problem areas are the pillars that already exist, and one window which I can still see out of, and is not covered, but the porch's roof does obstruct the view.

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 14

On 5/25/2019 at 5:58 AM, Blush Bravin said:

I decided to add a chimney since I've got a fireplace in the lounge area. It's such a nice architectural detail and for only .5 LI it is well worth it.

downthestreet_001.thumb.png.afd364103396a9a3b74922466e3a5ab7.png

I'm thinking I may keep this build all summer. I'm loving the feel of summer in my screened porch.

980581793_theporch3_001.thumb.png.0552a0689427447d1943c7279c24ba41.png

I've thought about trying for a different parcel that included a fence as well as facing east rather than south, but with views like this to the lighthouse I think I better stay put.

wlighthouse_001.thumb.png.7853ab0e8d0aef61ed70be13b60e0a0b.png

O my! You create places I fall in love with, instantly. ❤️ And pleeease, don't even think about going for a better spot, as there is none, LOL. Seriously, that's an incredible location. So roomy. I actually abandoned a Linden home, earlier, because it had a fugly brick fence around it, in an awkward spot. But this one is wonderful!

Also, love what you did with the Continental! (Is it?) They looked so small (why, small isn't really the issue for me: camming behind a wall half the time, is). But I love how super-cosy it all is. :) Chapeau! 

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3

I'm finally ready to show off my Houseboat... ok... Bellisserian Squirrel's Houseboat!

Enjoy the photos... Bellisseria Squirrel is going to be a largely public place so feel free to drop by and go for a swim in our pool, dance under the stars on our upper deck, rez out one of the bumper boats you often see the Squirrel tooling around in (they are so fun!!!), or in a pinch you can rez out your own boat here as well.  

Come give the Squirrel a visit and maybe leave her a few acorns

Bellisseria Squirrel - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crowsnest/247/71/22

❤️ Eva & Bellisseria Squirrel

[ Eva ] Houseboat_002.jpg

[ Eva ] Houseboat_003.jpg

[ Eva ] Houseboat_006.jpg

[ Eva ] Houseboat_005.jpg

Edited by Evangeline Ling
Some derpy double text thing
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

I'm finally ready to show off my Houseboat... ok... Bellisserian Squirrel's Houseboat!

Enjoy the photos... Bellisseria Squirrel is going to be a largely public place so fee free to drop by and go for a swim in our pool, dance under the stars on our upper deck, rez out one of the bumper boats you often see the Squirrel tooling around in (they are so fun!!!), or in a pinch you can rez out your own boat here as well.  

Bellisseria Squirrel - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crowsnest/247/71/22

That is JUST adorable!!  I will plan a visit!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Enjoy the photos... Bellisseria Squirrel is going to be a largely public place so feel free to drop by and go for a swim in our pool, dance under the stars on our upper deck, rez out one of the bumper boats you often see the Squirrel tooling around in (they are so fun!!!), or in a pinch you can rez out your own boat here as well.  

Ok yeah, you & Squirrely  just won the internet  forever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Wallover houseboat.
Upper deck view towards west (or is it now middle deck as I have added deck also on the roof?).2019-05-28_Wallover-upper-deck.thumb.jpg.0682b5885d0483b2e683c8ccdf0b1e77.jpg

View towards east. There is small sand beach there. (There's even smaller sand beach on the west side, just two parcels away.2019-05-28_Wallover-upper-deck_Towards-east.thumb.jpg.5c57e6d1cf74b6af4b50cda92fcd54db.jpg

• Like 20

10 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

[ Eva ] Houseboat_002.jpg

[ Eva ] Houseboat_003.jpg

[ Eva ] Houseboat_005.jpg

^^ This is just beyond adorable! ❤️ My inner child wants to play now!

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Wallover houseboat.
Upper deck view towards west (or is it now middle deck as I have added deck also on the roof?).2019-05-28_Wallover-upper-deck.thumb.jpg.0682b5885d0483b2e683c8ccdf0b1e77.jpg

View towards east. There is small sand beach there. (There's even smaller sand beach on the west side, just two parcels away.2019-05-28_Wallover-upper-deck_Towards-east.thumb.jpg.5c57e6d1cf74b6af4b50cda92fcd54db.jpg

That deck is like an entire village. :) Very, very well done!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

After 4 days of work, I finally have something to show for! :) I went with the Windlass. And I made mine very fancy. Possibly even too fancy, LOL. I just made her like I do most every build: chique, yet still cosy and warm. Mind you, I'm not nearly as talented as some of the ppl I've seen post here, and it's by far the fasted I've ever build, LOL, but I think it's half-way presentable now.

For starters, I put in my own floor (along with faux ambient occlusion; talk about OCD), which is slightly lifted, so as to create a colorful center 'pit' (with colorful depth imagery), with a classy couch wrapped around it. There's a wee breakfast area at the far left, towards the back:

lass_entry.thumb.jpg.2263b46ece221ca95c54d9a9813ffcc9.jpg

Then, behind the couch, inside the nook, is the supercute Calla kitchen (I told ya I was gonna use that!). I had to use a different fridge, though:

lass_calla.thumb.jpg.400258fcadeadaa4a15fbab3bf6edfa1.jpg

Seen from the living room, is a view at the middle section, a kind of 'comfort area', to take one's tea and such:

lass_inside.thumb.jpg.d1815c28accf20eacbbf1f8ad2253589.jpg

And a direct view of it:

lass_middle.thumb.jpg.a62f655b2ac8b8d9c98deb2acc557a66.jpg

There's a subtle wire-flower on that wall, which is best seen from the bedroom area:

lass_bedroom2.thumb.jpg.447c25e82d0bb4d01342d7e77b467d80.jpg

I wanted to do a whole lot more with the bedroom (and bath area), but, alas, the ride endeth here, as I totally ran out of prim. I literally have only 6 prim left!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

I've added a few stained glass windows, and I think I can call this house done (until I add more)  It is all set to a rez box, so pictures like these are easy :)

output_XPov7R.thumb.gif.57d888bc7928243b8b7eb862a4f00f52.gif

Webp.net-gifmaker.thumb.gif.f513926d7a419d308593e8af451bdcce.gif

Everything is set to the rez box, besides a couple of teleport pads, and a parrot, it just doesn't feel right stuffing a parrot in a rez box 😜

Snapshot_636.png.426a47e2ebe070b6f3e0dc4561fe61fd.png

• Like 13

I was worried about the window, funnily enough my avatar barely even reaches the window.  I've tried a few different avatars, and they tend to sink into the stairs a little bit, which is okay because I don't plan on standing around on the stairs all day.

Snapshot_667.thumb.png.dcfcf96a2727beb06b0c02f486b8a2b2.png

(Why hello there)

Snapshot_666.thumb.png.4d20b1ab23b6c876981f6fc11eeac898.png

Crises averted!  The window had no real use to begin with 😂

To make the original pillars look less wonky, I lowered the porch floor to allow the original porch cement to poke through a little.  I think it helps a little bit, perhaps I will throw some more plants down there later on and make it look as though the cement has a real use.

Snapshot_668.thumb.png.4af00d8a1e8ecd8581e9f0be48397325.png

I even created a new texture, it doesn't match up with the one linden uses, but it is better than the blank white I had before.  It is hard to see it on the ceiling from this picture, but you can kind of make it out on the pillar.  Anywhoo, I hope you all enjoyed it, and you start to make porches too :) I want to see a land, filled with porches, and parrots!   

• Like 7

6 hours ago, kiramanell said:

After 4 days of work, I finally have something to show for! :) I went with the Windlass. And I made mine very fancy. Possibly even too fancy, LOL. I just made her like I do most every build: chique, yet still cosy and warm. Mind you, I'm not nearly as talented as some of the ppl I've seen post here, and it's by far the fasted I've ever build, LOL, but I think it's half-way presentable now.

For starters, I put in my own floor (along with faux ambient occlusion; talk about OCD), which is slightly lifted, so as to create a colorful center 'pit' (with colorful depth imagery), with a classy couch wrapped around it. There's a wee breakfast area at the far left, towards the back:

lass_entry.thumb.jpg.2263b46ece221ca95c54d9a9813ffcc9.jpg

Then, behind the couch, inside the nook, is the supercute Calla kitchen (I told ya I was gonna use that!). I had to use a different fridge, though:

lass_calla.thumb.jpg.400258fcadeadaa4a15fbab3bf6edfa1.jpg

Seen from the living room, is a view at the middle section, a kind of 'comfort area', to take one's tea and such:

lass_inside.thumb.jpg.d1815c28accf20eacbbf1f8ad2253589.jpg

And a direct view of it:

lass_middle.thumb.jpg.a62f655b2ac8b8d9c98deb2acc557a66.jpg

There's a subtle wire-flower on that wall, which is best seen from the bedroom area:

lass_bedroom2.thumb.jpg.447c25e82d0bb4d01342d7e77b467d80.jpg

I wanted to do a whole lot more with the bedroom (and bath area), but, alas, the ride endeth here, as I totally ran out of prim. I literally have only 6 prim left!

Wow! Is that your Windlass?! Just gorgeous, I need to come visit in person!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ashia Tomsen said:

Wow! Is that your Windlass?! Just gorgeous, I need to come visit in person!

Thanks! Coming from someone as talented as you, that means a lot! ❤️

I really only have 6 prim left. LOL. And I didn't even get to do the outside deck yet. I may need to replace some stuff. Like that armored dude guarding the way up: it's looks cute, but is a whopping 45 prim alone. And that breakfast combo, it looks great, but 26 prim too (the best idea is still to have that fantasticly low-prim, 5 LI, kitchen there that you used, LOL, but that would have been a blatant rip-off; and I tried to be careful not to do things others did already).

I'm thinking I should maybe just recreate the Windlass on my own private island, where I have plenty prim, and do it properly. :) It's all inside a rezzer anywway; and with these existing wall addon-packs,  I'd already have the basic outline for it (for the inside). 

It's just, I wanted to put so much more in. Like a walk-in closet, some plush animals, a proper bath area, etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

@kiramanell What a wonderful, colourful arty environment. Hopefully your avatar can put her virtual feet up and enjoy the results now :)

Awww, thanks! ❤️

Putting her feet up may prove harder than it looks, though, LOL, as I pretty much linked it all together, bed and all, and removed alll scripts. 😋 I will probably put some anim scripts back in, on an individual basis, for certain chairs and bed, though.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2

On 5/25/2019 at 2:19 AM, s2Pandora said:

Moved house. The front and inside are pretty much the same from my previous images(aside from some Mole bushes out front), buuut back yard got a little makeover compared to my old rendition. Somehow I managed to have a lot more prims this time around, so could fit a bit more in(such as one of my horses).

LHNewBack.jpg.d6dd67a271ccd49da2462e552f7854f4.jpg

LHNewBack2.jpg.772c957041552ab6ac8ef8415e99d1b0.jpg

I think you're just behind me, a few houses back. I saw the coloured lights and cammed over. Love the front entrance too; all that greenery. Gorgeous! ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.