What else would you guys like to see added to the new Linden Home Continent?

Gingir Ghoststar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like more roads ending a short walk from a jetty with rezz zone in the water for boats and another by the road for cars & bikes. That would help expand houseboat people's access to the road network and conversely those in houses improve their access to the water avoiding the immersion breaking need to teleport.

• Like 3

I would Really love to see boat ramp areas along the continent so we could back our boats down into the water. i know it's an RP thing but it'd also be a mixed use rez zone at the same time. i have a towable version of my yacht, but that's all i can do with it right now because there's nowhere to ease her into the water as it were.  i guess growing up taking our family's boats to the lake has just instilled that bit of boat ramp nostalgia into me.

MyHomeAtNight_001.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TommiLynn said:

I would Really love to see boat ramp areas along the continent so we could back our boats down into the water. i know it's an RP thing but it'd also be a mixed use rez zone at the same time. i have a towable version of my yacht, but that's all i can do with it right now because there's nowhere to ease her into the water as it were.  i guess growing up taking our family's boats to the lake has just instilled that bit of boat ramp nostalgia into me.

MyHomeAtNight_001.png

trailers with boats of thát size don't really suit very well on the new roads, you'll be in every living and bedroom  at corners when you have to take a turn

Edited by Fox Wijaya
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 5/13/2019 at 11:03 AM, leilee27 said:

A signup list for new linden homes... or some sort of process to assure members will be next to getting a linden home.

where is or the link to the signup list for Lindens ne homes.

13 minutes ago, leilee27 said:

where is or the link to the signup list for Lindens ne homes.

There is no sign-up list; that is someone wishlist item. You can only get a Linden Home by following the instructions on the Second Life Account Dashboard web page.

14 minutes ago, Veliciana said:

I dont know what i want, I still wait for when SOON is.I have not a linden home, and I am a premium. All I can read is soon. But when is soon?

You can get a Linden Home right now, though it would be one of the older homes. Then you'll have a home to decorate and tinker with and have privacy in while you await the availability of a newer home. :)

Someone should wait until the parents are out of the house and start a party like in the teenage years. I could imagine that funny. Maybe with a DJ where music requests are received or with an entertainer. I would do it myself, but my brother is always at home.

And would that be tolerated in Bellisseria?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

what I would like done, OBJECT ENTRY  on linden roads on the continent, I have a automated pod system that functions continuously on the mainland cause the lindens roads are set to object entry... but on the bellisaria continent the land the roads are on is not set to allow object entry making my automated ride stop and get returned (you know the ride if you've ever ridden the pods on the linden roads) at each sim crossing.... one of my favorite things about the mainland roads is those automated pod rides for the days I just wanna see the sights and not drive...… hopefully they change that and I can put out the pods I have made routes for.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kelii Beaumont said:

what I would like done, OBJECT ENTRY  on linden roads on the continent, I have a automated pod system that functions continuously on the mainland cause the lindens roads are set to object entry... but on the bellisaria continent the land the roads are on is not set to allow object entry making my automated ride stop and get returned (you know the ride if you've ever ridden the pods on the linden roads) at each sim crossing.... one of my favorite things about the mainland roads is those automated pod rides for the days I just wanna see the sights and not drive...… hopefully they change that and I can put out the pods I have made routes for.....

its because of the resident-owned automated passenger systems that the Linden-owned areas of the new continent prevent object entry.  Prims are in short supply on the new continent. The LDPW needs what prims are available to be for their own use (the houses and landscaping) and a prim allowance for vehicles that do have drivers seated on them at all times. There is not enough prims for resident-rezzed automated vehicles which don't have people sitting on them

if you are sitting on your own pod yourself then it will not be returned until you stand

Edited by Mollymews
pw
  • Like 2

I dunno if this is a thing that has been brought up before, it's not an idea particular to Bellisseria itself either, really, but the grid as a whole.

It'd be kind of neat if we could get Mainland connected together by water (is moving Zindra closer even feasible?). Maybe using new residential continents as the connecting points.

How feasible is it? Hell, I don't know. But it's a silly thing that came to mind watching all this new stuff rez in.

Edited by Gearhead Gaffer
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.