What else would you guys like to see added to the new Linden Home Continent?

Gingir Ghoststar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Mad Pea has (or had? last Friday) a Freebie ... a sign in 3 colours (white black wood) to which you can add a name of your choice (max 12 letters) - I got one and added a name to my place. In England the houses have NAMES not only the streets.

40859992183_d12ccd35be_c.jpg
MadPeaSign by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Wish it was still available, I would've gotten one!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Based on Chic's previous comment, she may have something up in her MP store soon.

Glad that it IS on the Marketplace although I had to go to Mad Pea store and then search there as terms listed didn't show it in main search. 

A sign WAS on my todo list but I had a LH customer write with a request which I thought was an excellent request and so pulled up some prims so I could make a mock up this afternoon.  But thanks for reminding me about the sign. With all the atoll excitement I am blurry today. Will write myself a note in INK on PAPER so I don't forget.  

And I "thought" I was finished building!  LOL.   

EDIT:  Sign pretty quick. Other build not so much. Will work accordingly. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1

I read very interesting ideas here and I would be happy for everything is possible to have in Bellisseria, but if that  means to waist resources and make hard to set houses for all I would give up, I think the priority is giving a house to all the premium accounts that are still waiting as the LL sims should be residential, if I have not understood wrong. Another thing we should care is also an easy life, I mean free from lag for enjoying at the best flying, sailing and all the other nice activities we can do. Let's think about that...  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Luna Istmal said:

I read very interesting ideas here and I would be happy for everything is possible to have in Bellisseria, but if that  means to waist resources and make hard to set houses for all I would give up, I think the priority is giving a house to all the premium accounts that are still waiting as the LL sims should be residential, if I have not understood wrong. Another thing we should care is also an easy life, I mean free from lag for enjoying at the best flying, sailing and all the other nice activities we can do. Let's think about that...  

The moles have already said this area is mainly for Linden Homes. We get small inclusions such as the air strip. Their main priority is getting in enough homes to meet demand or even have surplus. If they have leftovers I can see possibly some of this working it's way in(such as a larger airport type as I remember one of them mentioning), BUT.. so much mentioned are things all over SL, or even the mainland, that nobody even bothers to use. I have been to so many "communities" where the shops are a ghost town. I think about the only thing that'd really even possibly work would be some sort of club.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

I think about the only thing that'd really even possibly work would be some sort of club.

A friend of mine who just got a boat suggested a country club... that might be cool, with a golf course, a big pool, a club house. But only AFTER all the houses are built and everyone who wants one has a home.

• Like 2

I love sl seasons! I'm Rl florida and we have Hurricane season, Alligator season, Summer, more summer. 

On 4/18/2019 at 4:15 PM, Eleanor Anderton said:

Include seasonal changes in the geography such as autumn colors for trees and snow in the winter with spring and summer colors.  Perhaps not for the current themes but if you are planning a theme in the mountains, I would love to see those seasons to match with landscaping I would be adding to a cabin or cottage.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.