The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

55 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

Do you know if there are going to be different themed areas, like there were for the original linden homes?  

From everything we have heard, there are supposed to be different styles/themes coming, but we don't really know anything more about that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WillowTenage said:

Do you know if there are going to be different themed areas, like there were for the original linden homes?  

That has been stated yes, by Patch among others. Maybe five or six more styles including more "nautical" (not sure if that is "beach houses" or more styles of houseboats or what;  I took it as beachy homes :D).  BUT not will appear all at once.  We are guessing there will be "trailers" as what looked like trailers showed up on the SSP continent in one of the empty inland areas. Those (again guessing) might be 512 plots instead of 1024 since some folks need that size (makes sense).   There were more "trialers" on the land than the 1024 plots per sim. 

• Like 4

My picture of the morn -- actually put together last night. Today I am making a covered porch for a pottery studio off the french doors (my kitchen and dining). The TEXTURE PACKS have been updated with exterior and interior textures now. 

Don't forget about lighting if you are by the shore -- it gets dark there too LOL.  

Apple Fall, Trompe Loeil, {what next}, RIORO, theosophy and moi.

EDIT:  I just found  out that one of the people on my friends list (only ten people and a couple I don't talk to LOL) is a close neighbor. She is very happy with her house on the hill overlooking the ocean. Fun. 

hallway.thumb.jpg.994cb6705d589321150c867189b71d6e.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 16

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Hmm. Perhaps we live in the same region. I saw a garden with this pool, not so far away. 😃

But it's loking great . Was the lights included too?

Yes we do! I walked by your house this morning - recognized it from the picture :)

And yes they were! - extremly cheap (10L$) and usefull pool just not animated. You have to put animations in from other pools you own.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Garden-Swimming-Pool/12578961

• Like 2

I'm loving all the imaginative uses of the spaces and taking advantage of what prims you have effectively.  Well done people, much better than I have done up on my 2128 up North in the Hidden Lakes area.  If those houseboats had been announced (and the fact that they'd be placed in a continent like Belliseria) alongside the tier changes back last year, I might have held off and not picked up my mainland parcel and got one of those instead.  Belliseria is just that nice.

Edited by CronoCloud Creeggan
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

My picture of the morn -- actually put together last night. Today I am making a covered porch for a pottery studio off the french doors (my kitchen and dining). The TEXTURE PACKS have been updated with exterior and interior textures now. 

Don't forget about lighting if you are by the shore -- it gets dark there too LOL.  

Apple Fall, Trompe Loeil, {what next}, RIORO, theosophy and moi.

EDIT:  I just found  out that one of the people on my friends list (only ten people and a couple I don't talk to LOL) is a close neighbor. She is very happy with her house on the hill overlooking the ocean. Fun. 

hallway.thumb.jpg.994cb6705d589321150c867189b71d6e.jpg

The walls have a nice colour nearly white with a slight tone of greenishgrey - which colur is that?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

The walls have a nice colour nearly white with a slight tone of greenishgrey - which colur is that?

Have no clue LOL. I think maybe it was called "gray". It was the lightest color of the choices. NOT the one with the yellowy tint. Of course a LOT depends on Windlight settings :D.   

19 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Have no clue LOL. I think maybe it was called "gray". It was the lightest color of the choices. NOT the one with the yellowy tint. Of course a LOT depends on Windlight settings :D.   

I took the lightest too - it is called PURE - left row - second from above.

But that is a sort of light beige - just a little yellow and brown in white.

But as you said a lot depends upon the light.

PS: NOW I got it ! - your's must be ICEGREY - middle row - third from above

Edited by Leora Jacobus

LindenHome1024.thumb.png.c65a6f7b9770f2ec728f06e6c4861d14.png

I love the new Linden Homes and the new settings ! You can make a lot out of them!

There are people walking around to meet and talk to and it is a lot of fun to walk around there:)

I got mine yesterday morning and decorated it - and there are still 47 Prims left to use! 

Thank you for updating the Linden Homes!!

• Like 24

Bellisseria01b.thumb.png.c9e5f02c104cccb6161805b9b79e6510.png

My home - nice view over a marina and the ocean. Just love and adore this new continent made by Linden Lab.

Bellisseria04b.thumb.png.477ecb1594e1af7ff958ccf7a2f945f5.png

Bedroom/study with veranda east bound, so I can sit and enjoy the beautiful Second Life sunrises.

• Like 14

11 hours ago, pat Vinciolo said:

HelloI saw that the linden had created new houses for the prenium. The question is that we Former prenium members, our houses will be changed (+our environment on our plots)? It is for me whether I should buy new furniture that goes with the style of the new houses ^^Hello  I saw that the linden had created new houses for the prenium. The question is that we Former prenium members, our houses will be changed (+our environment on our plots)? It is for me whether I should buy new furniture that goes with the style of the new houses ^^

It's for you to decide (for now) whether to move or stay. Right now, you can't move anyway, even the traditional houses are all gone now. If you stay where you are,  nothing will change for you.

Poseidon Peak Area    #Lindenhome   #Traditional - Winchester        Daytime                          Used  the texture  comes with house  that  in the mailbox  made with prim for the  walk way close to the house.  Texture  LH - Traditional - Street Path.   🌸🌼🌷🌹🌸🌼🌷🌹🌼🌷🌹🌸🌼

prettylindenhome.jpg

Edited by Vanoralynna
  • Like 14

Poseidon Peak Area     #Lindenhome   #Traditional - Winchester     Backyard   Daytime                    Used  the texture for patio that came with house get in the mail box just make a prim as you can with walkway.  Texture LH - Traditional - Concrete LH - Traditional - Red Brick   🌸🌼🌷🌹🌸🌼🌷🌹🌼🌷🌹🌸🌼  

pretttys_001.png

Edited by Vanoralynna
  • Like 14

Beautiful all stunning  what everyone done to the houses and landscape  Us  the residents really love these Linden homes all the works of the Moles and Linden's  have done to allow it  now we can live are dream.  We  all learn from each other . Yes using your imagination and meditate on it and vision where you want to go it will lead you to the right direction.  

Edited by Vanoralynna
  • Like 6