SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Inspired by @Daniel Voyager 's photos above I went to take a look at the new building areas around SSPE 186 / 197 / 201 / 202 / 203 ... see on map

SSPE202_010.jpg

Some of them obviously need a lot of landscaping yet to be done es pecially the houses on "mountains" in 186

SSPE202_007.jpg

If people would get that kind of a "garden" I wonder what they are going to do with it.

19 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Wonder how long it will take for people to put some ugly flat green prims down to cover the hilltop parcels? We have a few of those prims in my sandy beach neighborhood and it looks so odd. (Note to self: need to derender them.)

But what else can they do? at least if the moles don't do a lot with those "gardens" before the region is released. Some people might feel those houses on a moutain with glorious view as an extra treat but I guess I would abandon them.

The sort of muddle on the map in 217 are just a lot of houses with a lot of trees

SSPE202_015.jpg

and the square thingy on 202 is just a road with houses around nothing inside

SSPE202_018.jpg

I personally am waiting eagerly for any kind of seashore lot - those will pop up as Bellisseria is streched towars the south.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, iBrat said:

I love seeying this pictures and as many I also really wonder how people going to handle the rock/hill gardens. Can't wait to see the first one who decide to keep it and blow my mind with pictures.

Here, the brick walls would be the best. Them and the fences. Unless Garden Mole add some grass and soil. I would not be overexcited to live where hedges grow from rock. Mep, mep, complaints, you are never content...

But, raised beds with a brick wall as background, would be nice. I think I would go with wood decks instead of the flat green prims. And add big stones and a rockery. Structure!

Do you see how the stone goes down so it looks like a basin  between two houses? I think this will be an interesting place. The basin filled with water or soil and green plants. I see only possibilities. Oh, to be a garden Mole! ❤️

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

I can't quite tell in the pic you pic you posted, it looks like particles but if they were particles you probably would know.
At the same time it looks like colored, glowing, full bright orbs, like a set of poseballs that someone has been playing around with. The blue and pink adds to that.

If you try FS again, and you sew that same thing again, try to call one of us to come and check it out. We may be able to help identify the phenomenon.

OK, I will - thanks.

14 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

You might have had the "Enable selection beam" on in Firestorm preferences. When it's enabled then the particles will appear when editing objects. The particles emanate from the left hand. To disable the particles, just un-tick that option (I have shown that option with blue arrow in my picture below).

Firestorm_Selection-Beam.jpg.5e57409e542a4aecf041840461e15d4a.jpg

That might be the answer - because I did notice that the lights would appear when I went to edit something....but not every time.....Thanks for the info.

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Inspired by @Daniel Voyager 's photos above I went to take a look at the new building areas around SSPE 186 / 197 / 201 / 202 / 203 ... see on map

SSPE202_007.jpg

If people would get that kind of a "garden" I wonder what they are going to do with it.

But what else can they do? at least if the moles don't do a lot with those "gardens" before the region is released. Some people might feel those houses on a moutain with glorious view as an extra treat but I guess I would abandon them.

I like the creative suggestions that @Marianne Little gave us. I'd really love to see what someone could do actually working with the terrain instead of just totally covering it up. But as you noted, there is always the option of abandoning to try for something more to one's taste. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Here, the brick walls would be the best. Them and the fences. Unless Garden Mole add some grass and soil. I would not be overexcited to live where hedges grow from rock. Mep, mep, complaints, you are never content...

But, raised beds with a brick wall as background, would be nice. I think I would go with wood decks instead of the flat green prims. And add big stones and a rockery. Structure!

Do you see how the stone goes down so it looks like a basin  between two houses? I think this will be an interesting place. The basin filled with water or soil and green plants. I see only possibilities. Oh, to be a garden Mole! ❤️

You'd be an excellent Mole, Marianne. Good eye for how to use space and keep it all working together.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Moles
43 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I don't know, is there a Frump Mole? 😒

We all feel a little frumpy at times, especially by the end of the week.  It's nothing that a friendly smile and a cold beer won't cure (well, a warm beer if you are in the UK). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

I've been exploring what I call the Bellisseria Canals in the new regions (unreleased ones) and some of the cute hangout spots. It's looking really nice down there:)

I do hope that one or two boat rez zones could be added along the waterways (just as they are doing with vehicle rez zones now too), as it's fun to visit these areas but if you haven't got a wearable boat there's no easy way to get on these little waterways.The community area on SSPE154 would be a great spot!

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I’m slightly concerned about the safety in Bellisseria. I have not noticed pictures of stop signs, stop lights, street lights, etc. 

That's what region crossings are for: built-in stops. You can't drive like you're on the autobahn if your car goes flying every few seconds!

• Haha 7