SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 hour ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

EDIT - went to close the map and there's more!..Mole & Linden party!!! lol

913877769_SSPMBC_2.JPG.047d63631a6a0924f7a8c942c8f6c581.JPG

36, we need a WOW reaction button!  I checked MBC specifically earlier this morning, and it was empty.  The calm before the storm .. or party .. or riot ... nah, I'm going with party :)

Moles Be Cavorting!

• Haha 3

On 9/7/2020 at 8:44 AM, Abnor Mole said:

Wow, that's cool.  Now I'm gonna need to explore all the other darker blue patches in Belli to see how deep they are.

Edit:  My underwater exploits https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/440223-having-fun-in-bellisseria/page/18/?tab=comments#comment-2182174

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

He's a creative kind of guy.  But he can't do anything that would require any significant number of LL manhours while Uplift is still going, so maybe he'll find some other outlet for his creativity :) 

While catching up on @Inara Pey 's blog, I noticed something which our patron mouse may have spent time pulling together, Titmouse Smash Party (I'm linking to her blog because it has a quick explanation of the RL phenomenon of this party).   It has nothing to do with Belli, but it does look like fun.  This Saturday.

Who might that be, wielding the bat?

• Like 3

• Moles
On 9/9/2020 at 5:55 PM, Nika Talaj said:

While catching up on @Inara Pey 's blog, I noticed something which our patron mouse may have spent time pulling together, Titmouse Smash Party (I'm linking to her blog because it has a quick explanation of the RL phenomenon of this party).   It has nothing to do with Belli, but it does look like fun.  This Saturday.

Who might that be, wielding the bat?

Several of us have been working on that as a side project, coordinated by Glowing and Chronos, two of the content creation Moles, who have done an amazing job pulling it all together.  

I really would urge people to check it out on Saturday night, time zones permitting -- we had a pile-on stress test there today, and it was a blast, literally as well as figuratively -- Garden and I got to blow loads of stuff up, which is always a bonus.   

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Ok, when this build in SSP1138 (right next to Faux Bergere) is done, I want to see some vehicle enthusiast load their boat onto a trailer, tow it on down to the rez zone, and push it into the water!  Make it phantom first, tho, because as you can see on the left, the road goes through a massive rock tunnel at the top of this hill!

SSPE1138_001.thumb.jpg.b93c025c5bdd071e3e9010a22d999573.jpg

The moles have laid out parcels all the way up the east coast to where the railway will come from the west (SSPE1123).    From there on up north, there are a few regions here and there that are just coastal mountains, no real space for homes.  Very impressed with the park-like landscaping in such regions so far!

• Like 7

@Abnor Mole Is this  an oops too? Spied on the map...next theme after stilts...?

SSPEC.JPG

If it is then I'm really happy to see more water themes (simply because then less people might be after the stilt homes and I can get one!!😁)

EDIT - it could even be a community hangout for a new theme or for the Stilt homes...

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

SSPEC.JPG

Looks like a castle to me. And assuming that it is not a community building for Belliseria (it can't ALL be for Belli, after all), E.C. could stand for Enchanted Castle or Eerie Castle, and could be something like a Halloween special for some expo or another.

Edited by Fritigern Gothly

1 hour ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Looks like a castle to me. And assuming that it is not a community building for Belliseria (it can't ALL be for Belli, after all), E.C. could stand for Enchanted Castle or Eerie Castle, and could be something like a Halloween special for some expo or another.

I would assume it is related to Belliseria since all the surrounding regions are to do with the development, probably not an actual home since it's too big, but could be related to a forthcoming theme.

EC...Extra Conspiracy lol (since we have Conspiracy I and Conspiracy II). Or maybe 'Expo' something or other (as I'm guessing the other theme Patch hinted might be released with Stilts could be revealed in the October ACS Expo...). But what do I know? Nothing lol. But I like to speculate:)

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia