How did you make your SL million?

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, bebejee said:

Wondering how people amassed their million L$ if not a land baron or creator, one person did by fishing.

by not spending it =^.^= no, I didn't do a million, I keep spending my Lindens on stuff ... it's what makes me want having Lindens in the first place

Million L$ in fishing sounds like they had been doing it for a really long time... 

Edited by Fionalein

16 minutes ago, bebejee said:

Wondering how people amassed their million L$ if not a land baron or creator, one person did by fishing.

Translation: "How can I make lots of money without putting in any effort or external cash?" ;)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

Neither he nor the venue are around any longer, but the proprietor of Bonanza Bondage pretty rapidly made his first L$ million by running slave auctions.  He was a very skilled showman and auctioneer, but I think his success eventually wrecked the business overall because so many people tried, unsuccessfully, to emulate him, and everyone got tired of it.  

In the early years of Amaretto horses and later the K9 dogs, I made a lot of money by breeding foals/puppies and selling them in auction. I bred one of the first (if not THE first) 4-trait pugs in K9 and sold it for L$25,000. Overall I must have raked in a few hundred thousand over 2-3 years.  Probably never made anywhere near a million though.

Unfortunately, I spent way more than I earned on feed, and land for stabling them. 

• Like 2

On 15 April 2018 at 2:51 PM, Whirly Fizzle said:

I once blagged 10 million L$ off a Linden for testing changes to the top menu bar layout in Firestorm

UhfWSnt.png

Sadly they would only pay me on Aditi :D

You Beta Grid Tax Exile 1% people, with your untraceable off-grid bank accounts...

*rolls eyes*

• Haha 6

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2140 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.