Best clothing brands for Maitreya

Karina Leborski

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am doing some shopping lately, so I will appreciate suggestions for high-end fashion stores for Maitreya body. So far I discovered those brands:

Blueberry

Vinyl

Tetra

Empire

*MC*

KC Couture

CandyDoll

Can u continue the list please with no less quality shops? It can be clothing, underwear, shoes, etc. Can be good jewelry too.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Karina Leborski

[MANDALA] for jewellery, they currently have a very nice group gift ( free to join) and will release more goodies soon!

Doux for hair, i like his textures 

Breathe/ Phedora/Empire for shoes

Edited by Jeny Howlett
  • Thanks 1

Don't forget Maitreya for clothing and shoes .. nothing fits a Maitreya body better. Also, try Addams, Tres Blah, Neve, and Coco for clothing. Reign and Fri.day for shoes. Unless jewelry is specifically rigged for the body, and most are not, then just about any jewelry will work with the Maitreya body. I even have a couple of sets of bento rings for the Maitreya body.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Don't forget Maitreya for clothing and shoes .. nothing fits a Maitreya body better. Also, try Addams, Tres Blah, Neve, and Coco for clothing. Reign and Fri.day for shoes. Unless jewelry is specifically rigged for the body, and most are not, then just about any jewelry will work with the Maitreya body. I even have a couple of sets of bento rings for the Maitreya body.

this!

Real Evil has great rigged ring sets. Earthstones has started doing some, as well. Actually, Earthstones is a personal favorite for jewelry in general. Erratic makes clothes exclusively for Maitreya now, and they're stunning,  and incredibly well fitted. Foxy makes some nice stuff. Dead Dollz.

Check out some events. They're a great place to discover new-to-you designers - Maitreya is the top body in SL right now, so most things at events will at least have a version made for it. I've found several designers I like that way, like Tee*fy  (or something like that, can't quite remember the spelling just now). SeraphimSL is a great resource blog for keeping track of events and viewing what's on offer. 

Edited by Ariel Vuissent
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've had good stuff out of Decoy, Emery, Tres Blah, (fd) fashionably dead, *COCO*, Baiastice, Riot, Pixi Cat, for Maitreya some of the stuff made by Maitreya can be a bit hit and miss if they can be worn with other clothes with out conflict

For shoes if you have a lot of system foot shoes a bit of re-positioning will make them wearable with Maitreya feet otherwise i've most recently had really good shoes from Fri.day, Reign G&D, ROC, r2 a/d/e

• Thanks 1

I don't actually have a Maitreya but I'm going to recommend Glutz because they rig a lot of their clothes for both Maitreya AND Kemono.  Nobody else ever includes Kemono amongst the standard human bodies to size for and I want to support that.  They also give modify perms and provide uv maps for their clothes so you can retexture everything, which is rare among human clothing designers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"No Cabide" are worth a look, they buy well made full perm template, put reasonable textures on it, with easy to use huds, and punt it out at very reasonable prices...

A friend got a pair of maitreya fit boots from a more 'upscale' shoe company, and the boots, as a pair had an RCI of 40k...

The No Cabide version uses the same template, but the left and right boots are RCI 5k each... Hell of a difference for linking two boot meshes to your own Store Brand prim, 30 k RCI hike.

Another store worth checking is Maai... They make very nice stuff, original mesh, and are not as well known as they deserve to be.

Also Aisling & Voluptuous Virtuals.

Edited by Klytyna
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.