What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

48 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I think you already have a lovely model. With these images, in all their magic, you have an appealing Audrey effect happening.

thank you Iva :) well yes, I am very happy about the result, but I think I'd like to try to work with different face and expressions and I am not willing to go through hell of getting new head and shape for myself yet, when I actually settled with the look l like ;) 

• Like 1

Hanging ONE PRIM DRAPES.

I moved a couple of nights ago and I had already been (painfully) working on drapes and curtains. After two days (yes really) I got some very nice drapes and some tie back curtains. BUT I really NEEDED some super low land impact drapes for my new place (limited prims  and even though there are a lot it is a BIG house). So that was my project of the day. I am very happy with them.

Woot!

1primdrapes2.thumb.jpg.369e4ba834036ddff5870794783426e6.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 11

On 8/17/2017 at 9:52 PM, Kotelle said:

thank you Iva :) well yes, I am very happy about the result, but I think I'd like to try to work with different face and expressions and I am not willing to go through hell of getting new head and shape for myself yet, when I actually settled with the look l like ;) 

I'd be happy to volunteer my pixels to your cause. 

• Like 1

I spent much of my virtual time today looking through my not terribly vast (so picky) inventory for Victorian garb. I had one great dancing outfit that I wear now and then but I found this oldie from four years ago and decked it out with both "antique" and newish releases for a stylish if not quite authentic look.

HVFCathome.thumb.jpg.6a96096a8a18589f150a84bca58f088d.jpg

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.