• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

21 hours ago, RainLaCroix said:

Oh my gosh. I clicked on this looking for just.. I don't know, whatever people do on SL, and now I'm like.. SUPER INSPIRED TO DO EVERYTHING.

(Also, that cow was so cute, I want one.)

True that. And the peeps are cool! .... I think-_-

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I..... am in Maui.  B|

Contrary to popular cultural depictions, I did not get leid while exiting the airport. I have to admit, I was disappointed. I'd always heard the people here were very friendly. 

They did the lei thing on my first trip there - my honeymoon back in the mid 90s.  Our next 2 trips they didn't do it anymore.  :(

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Talli, this was brilliant!

Thanks, the two pictures were not planned from the start, The one with me and the gun in front of the stop sign I have had in my mind a few weeks now and finally yesterday I got it done. The stop sign itself is a full perm sign i got on the MP for 1L. My SL son Matt, IMed me and asked what I was up to so I TPed him to the sandbox where i had gone to rez the sign and then we started to explore the sim. There was a nice beach, some stores, a pool, a wooded area, all very nicely done. While we were wandering around I saw a girl who had rezzed her Land Rover on the beach and so I rezzed my car to. Matt then started telling me the car didnt work, because while he has seen it several times rezzed as a photo prop, he hasn't ridden in it. So we hopped in it and I started driving around the sim, I do not know what the other people thought about the crazy woman recklessly driving around. Then I saw a building on the edge of the water that I wanted to check out so i drove into it, landing on the rocks underneath, I jumped out and checked it out, it turned out to be a store that sells patio furniture. I then walked back to the car and only then thought about taking a picture of it with me looking down on it. I then thought about posting it here, with a caption of "I wrecked my car", but then as I was about to type that, I thought, "no I can tie this into the stop sign picture." So I don't know how much of it is brilliance and how much is just luck.

Edited by Talligurl
typos and puctuation
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

The stop sign itself is a full perm sign i got on the MP for 1L.

That's curious. If you look at my profile graphic, you'll see it's the same sign. I created it myself (adding the bullet holes to a stop sign image from Tapco, a Wisconsin traffic sign maker) and I don't have a marketplace store.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

That's curious. If you look at my profile graphic, you'll see it's the same sign. I created it myself and I don't have a marketplace store.

Like I said it is full perm, so I was able to switch out the dull ordinary version it came with, (don't tell Snugs I said that) with a copy of yours I downloaded from your profile.

• Like 3