What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

I hope you were able to get your inventory to show back up in the Firestorm viewer. 

No not yet, but now that I have discovered that everything is there in the SL viewer it has gone from an "all my stuff is lost" crisis, to a minor annoyance.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

No not yet, but now that I have discovered that everything is there in the SL viewer it has gone from an "all my stuff is lost" crisis, to a minor annoyance.

Since I'm totally unfamilar with the SL Viewer, I'd consider it a somewhat major annoyance to have to change viewers until it was worked out.

5 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

Went out to visit @Chic Aeon's "A Steamy Mystery at Terradale".  I highly recommend visiting there.  The ambiance is spot on for the story, the details are marvelous - a beautiful build.  

Thank you. What a great photo below. You even got the floating light in the window!  Thanks for the plug. Glad you enjoyed.

5 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

35920656973_135e639b02_b.thumb.jpg.f200b8c0b89652a667d2493209e86367.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

you need any help with that wine?

I may have to go back for more after what happened today in RL. Sitting in my backyard when cops holler at me asking if I've seen a teen in blue with backpack. They head off and I continue doing yardwork when I hear the cops yelling at him to stop and he's hopping fences. His hand was on mine but it was too tall for him and he hopped next door. They did finally catch him two houses down, hiding in a shed. I live in a quiet neighborhood. This stuff doesn't happen. Apparently he had a warrant for his arrest for theft and abuse of his girlfriend. 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, TatianaNikolay said:

I may have to go back for more after what happened today in RL. Sitting in my backyard when cops holler at me asking if I've seen a teen in blue with backpack. They head off and I continue doing yardwork when I hear the cops yelling at him to stop and he's hopping fences. His hand was on mine but it was too tall for him and he hopped next door. They did finally catch him two houses down, hiding in a shed. I live in a quiet neighborhood. This stuff doesn't happen. Apparently he had a warrant for his arrest for theft and abuse of his girlfriend. 

To quote a cop friend of mine: "Why do they always run?"

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.