What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

a lot of mine is model, photography and deco stuff though ;)  Houses, Furniture, Tetures. all kinds to stuff to create nice surroundings :P

A plywood platform, server boxes scattered around, a couple of teleporters .. and no, no dirty socks on the floor. But with that said, I DO LOVE the visually stunning and even emotionally evocative places that people build in Second Life. I have zero talent for making them though, so I content myself with being "Spartan". Thankfully I have some very good friends with absolutely stunning skills at decorating .. and a willingness to keep me from living out of a plywood cube. :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Darrius Gothly said:

A plywood platform, server boxes scattered around, a couple of teleporters .. and no, no dirty socks on the floor. But with that said, I DO LOVE the visually stunning and even emotionally evocative places that people build in Second Life. I have zero talent for making them though, so I content myself with being "Spartan". Thankfully I have some very good friends with absolutely stunning skills at decorating .. and a willingness to keep me from living out of a plywood cube. :)

yeah you know I´d help you in a heartbeat of you needed some stuff :)

• Like 2

Resurrecting one of my favorite builds .. and trying to summon up ideas for decorating it properly:

Snapshot_001.png.ff0d39af06624c63bfc0d62bccd18afe.png

Five levels, plenty of room on each one. My favorite though is the Planetarium level .. complete with orbiting moon:

Snapshot_004.png.77b42d1fdf2b5581e788dab0463aedca.png

If anyone has any ideas, let me know and I'll give you a copy of the complete build just to see what you can make of it.

Edited by Darrius Gothly
  • Like 2

Me, I'm just sitting at my kitchen table in my Linden Lab home, drinking wine and listening to my music. The kitchen table is the mid-century modern dining table, a new item from Dutchie, it has animations for Bento mesh hands and I just love it!

I'm wearing a little black dress with lace trim that I got for L$10 via the FabFree blog here. The jewelry is called Marsha's Blossom Black and White DIamonds by J&W Jewelers and it cost me only L$50 in-store if I remember correctly.

Vanity Fair at her Kitchen Table 27 August 2017_001.png

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Kotelle said:

wow, I feel like my inventory is pretty small, usually under 7k. But that is just lagom

I had to go look that up to figure out what you meant. (American here; I speak one language. LOL)

Lagom: Swedish word meaning "just the right amount". 

At less than 7K .. sheesh .. you really are dedicated to keeping your inventory in order. Too bad you can't bottle that and sell it. You'd be rich!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.