What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Having relaxing time at my pool early in the morning.
There's plenty of abandoned empty land on the east. Which is great, clear view far away on the grass & sand textured land.
:ph34r: Psst.. I noticed that Linden system trees grow anywhere, like the two trees on the left and right pool sides. Well, if the roots grow long enough they will reach the soil under. ?

2018-10-28_sunrise-at-pool.thumb.jpg.86aba6fbb9ef1ae28350e37fd38c6187.jpg

• Like 4

On 10/25/2018 at 4:07 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

The Forum Cartel Halloween party is Saturday, noon to midnight SLT, at The Hangout.  We still have a hosting slot open (greet folks and help w/ stream setup if there is a performer) from noon to 2:00 SLT - not sure if there is a performer for that time slot.  The signup doc is here: Party Host Signup -- You do not have to be signed in to Google to add your name.

(yes, I am posting the same thing in multiple spots - be nice and don't report me).

Aw man. I didn't see this until just now. I would have gone to the party. *pouts* 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Anyone going in-world tonight (EST) for Halloween shenanigans? I missed the Forum party due to a hairball.

All my Halloween activities tonight will be in RL

Meanwhile I am checking out Drakes place

10.31.2018drake_002.png

10.31.2018drake_001.png

• Like 4

I've been helping a friend further refine his look, grabbing demos, then helping him buy and attach it all... I think it's turned out quite well! He's happy and that makes me happy

RedSnapshot_007s.thumb.png.6c4b85b57c94713a876cd4126630c336.png

To give a sense of scale, next to a freshly-rezzed prim:

RedSnapshot_010s.thumb.png.bcd0d074fc345df63a892c90070aaedf.png

We also built a little house :D It's so adorably cute, even if I can't get in the door!

A heck of a lot can be squeezed into a 1024M2 parcel when it's all to this scale.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

I've been helping a friend further refine his look, grabbing demos, then helping him buy and attach it all... I think it's turned out quite well! He's happy and that makes me happy

RedSnapshot_007s.thumb.png.6c4b85b57c94713a876cd4126630c336.png

To give a sense of scale, next to a freshly-rezzed prim:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e5f5edf17e7ad1aaRedSnapshot_010s.thumb.png.bcd0d074fc345df63a892c90070aaedf.png

We also built a little house :D It's so adorably cute, even if I can't get in the door!

A heck of a lot can be squeezed into a 1024M2 parcel when it's all to this scale.

I saw those pics, and now I haz a hapi!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 234 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.