What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In RL I opened boxes; things I had in storage that were delivered the other day.  I've found lots of useful things, including two items I was about to buy.  The best bit, though, was finding a lot of my art works that I'd forgotten about.  They reminded me that now and then I can create something beautiful.  The downside is I'm now so tired I can't do anything inworld :D 

• Like 3

The Forum Cartel Halloween party is Saturday, noon to midnight SLT, at The Hangout.  We still have a hosting slot open (greet folks and help w/ stream setup if there is a performer) from noon to 2:00 SLT - not sure if there is a performer for that time slot.  The signup doc is here: Party Host Signup -- You do not have to be signed in to Google to add your name.

(yes, I am posting the same thing in multiple spots - be nice and don't report me).

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

We certainly hope you can make it sometime during that twelve hour period.

Cleaning church in the morning (they added bathrooms, ewww), free after that except supporting some work testing..I’m EST, SLT is 4 hours behind..it should work!

• Like 3

Ogling the slavegirls and boys and MASTAH machomen at open collar sim for kicks. I thought I may as well get into the theme with me bodystocking and decorations and Chinese hair combs and ribbon because tradition!. Including my nerd-glasses. Profile because boobies are visible through sheerness and we cannot have THAT on forums, now, can we? :D

DS0001.jpg

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 9

On 10/25/2018 at 7:07 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

The Forum Cartel Halloween party is Saturday, noon to midnight SLT, at The Hangout.  We still have a hosting slot open (greet folks and help w/ stream setup if there is a performer) from noon to 2:00 SLT - not sure if there is a performer for that time slot.  The signup doc is here: Party Host Signup -- You do not have to be signed in to Google to add your name.

(yes, I am posting the same thing in multiple spots - be nice and don't report me).

10.27.2018 hideout_001.jpg

• Like 9

Like everyone, dancing at the Hangout!

With Lexxi, Iva, Rhonda, Clover, Nat, and Creamy.

ETA: Oops, Lexxi somehow got cropped out of this! She's just off-screen, to the left. She looked, of course, FABULOUS.

HangoutParty - Copy.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.