What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Finally started putting my birthday gift together and building the space station.  I need to be quick as Ki flys home tomorrow and I want to surprise him.  Not that it will be much of a surprise as I end up with a new house every time he has to go away ?

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

cake.thumb.png.115914e3dc2c834e9379cb66f9b84359.png

Enjoying my birthday cake, generously gifted to me by the very bestest of Akashas! Thank you so much, finally a cake that matches me in greatness!

Happy birthday! My present to you is I will not be stealing your cake today as I have my own celebration thingy today. Along with all our other quirky (eerie!) similarities, it seems I got married on your birthday. LOL

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Happy birthday! My present to you is I will not be stealing your cake today as I have my own celebration thingy today. Along with all our other quirky (eerie!) similarities, it seems I got married on your birthday. LOL

Haha, really? Scaaary! Thank you, and have a happy anniversary, in that case! :D

• Like 2

Pampering my avatar. Now she can even read a book by the poolside. B|  When getting hot, just roll over and have a refreshing swim.
Sometimes I envy my avatar, she has many things what I cannot have in real life. But then in RL I have many tings which don't exist in SL.
I have noticed that living in virtual world and in real world kind of make the whole life more richer, fuller and interesting with their combined experiences. Which is great
 ? ? ?

2018-10-10_reading-by-the-pool.thumb.jpg.00ce45167a8f570f4fe5620f7c8dbccb.jpg

• Like 8

being glad, that the German weather is quite nice for now and nowhere near the chaos you guys are facing...fingers crossed and stuffs...

furthermore I´ve been planning and sorting RL stuffs as well as SL stuff, unpacking more stuff, deleting what´s not staying.... now to grab some noms, continue, and then so more creativeness, cook dinner, talk about some stuff with Dave (more planning and sorting xD) and then I´ll prolly fall asleep on the couch XD

I sort of want to make a non-political comment about the very heavy chain the PM oft wears and how it will stop her being blown around the houses of parl. Without that chain it would be a Benny Hill-esque chase as the Lords run after her trying to grab her ankles as my storm whips about the house.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Whodat?

Cara Jocelyn Delevingne (/ˈkɑːrə ˌdɛləˈviːn/ KAH-rə DEL-ə-VEEN;[5][6] born 12 August 1992)[7][8] is an English model and actress.[9][10][11] She signed with Storm Model Management after leaving school in 2009.[12] Delevingne won the "Model of the Year" award at the British Fashion Awards in 2012[13] and 2014 and has appeared in shows for houses including Burberry, Chanel, Mulberry, Dolce & Gabbana, and Jason Wu.[14] She started her acting career with a minor role in the 2012 film adaptation of Anna Karenina. Her most notable roles include Margo Roth Spiegelman in the romantic mystery film Paper Towns (2015), Kath Talent in London Fields, the Enchantress in the comic book film Suicide Squad (2016), and Laureline in Luc Besson's Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017).

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

She started her acting career with a minor role in the 2012 film adaptation of Anna Karenina. Her most notable roles include Margo Roth Spiegelman in the romantic mystery film Paper Towns (2015), Kath Talent in London Fields, the Enchantress in the comic book film Suicide Squad (2016), and Laureline in Luc Besson's Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017).

Sadly, I saw none of those movies! I love the beautiful androgyny in the photos.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.