What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Timezones are a pain, Australia just went to DST so now I get an extra hour each (euro) night with my partner. Tonight we are dancing at a popular German Goth club. 31 here so far and the numbers growing to the normal full region. And I only needed to wake at 7am, instead of 6am.

Snapshot_025s.thumb.png.c2c2045d9045c96acb8e7b6664c2f356.png

Cute couple! Are you wearing a blindfold?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Timezones are a pain, Australia just went to DST so now I get an extra hour each (euro) night with my partner. Tonight we are dancing at a popular German Goth club. 31 here so far and the numbers growing to the normal full region. And I only needed to wake at 7am, instead of 6am.

Snapshot_025s.thumb.png.c2c2045d9045c96acb8e7b6664c2f356.png

wait... German Goth Club? UHHHHHHH^^

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

Flew like a dream :-).

Dream?

With all your hand waving and yelling, it sounded more like a nightmare.

You didn't tell me it was an automatic. I've never owned an automatic, so I think I can be excused for jamming the brake pedal to the floor while trying to shift from neutral to hyperdrive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Dream?

With all your hand waving and yelling, it sounded more like a nightmare.

You didn't tell me it was an automatic. I've never owned an automatic, so I think I can be excused for jamming the brake pedal to the floor while trying to shift from neutral to hyperdrive.

You can't be excused for yelling at me for hitting the back of your seat when you DID jam on the brakes. Wasn't my fault!

Edited by Dillon Levenque
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, I didn't get pictures, but I was standing in my livingroom this morning minding my own business... which is located on a sky platform btw, and what should appear directly in front of me but a naked man complete with his attachment. I fumbled around trying to see if I was even able to eject him if he decided to get belligerent, but he decided to leave peaceably. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dementia Obviate said:

Well, I didn't get pictures, but I was standing in my livingroom this morning minding my own business... which is located on a sky platform btw, and what should appear directly in front of me but a naked man complete with his attachment. I fumbled around trying to see if I was even able to eject him if he decided to get belligerent, but he decided to leave peaceably. 

You wasted a chance! Right click>more>more>freeze

Once he is trapped and committed to a new life without movement, you can start decorating for Christmas early! Hang baubles from ears, tinsel over his shoulders, and put a gift sock over his...

Be creative with your new Living XMas tree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

contest.thumb.jpg.7111b783dea7ad7beaa921dcbe8d290b.jpg

Sukubia, T'xep and I entered a little contest lol

There's voting involved but you need to be a member of the group.

Oh, I am in Alia's group already, I will certainly go vote for you :) if I can spot you amongst all the awesome photos!

Edit: Just to say, If anyone wanted to vote and wasn't already a member, it's a super nice group too worth the slot. The people inside are some of the sweetest in SL, and Alia does some great group-bribes.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

*Makes grabby-paws at* but you’re either non-physical or have status set to STATUS_BLOCK_GRAB..(or STATUS_BLOCK_GRAB_OBJECT)

2B29C7A7-4CD1-4EB3-90BD-81E0516AA4B3.jpeg

It isn't me, this is a G rated family friendly beach, they have grabbing disabled.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.