How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is kind of magnificent. One day (I'm sure) I'll learn how to use light this way. It's Windlight? Or post processing?

Anyway, it's gorgeous.

Thank you. I assure you, this was purely by accident. No post processing, just one of the pre-packaged windlight settings in Firestorm. I am so amatuer. I just fumble around until I get something I like. I was taking shots, trying to get my pose to my liking, and then I turned around and bam! the light hit just right and I had to get that last shot in. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, AylinVali said:

I was so proud of this, until i noticed the gap between the ears an hour after putting everything away. 😡

These kinds of things happen to me frequently. Then I spend another hour in photoshop trying to fix, then ultimately scrap the whole thing! /me cries

Uh, why does the font look all weird. Quoting fail.

Edited by Eva Knoller
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Orwar said:

Lingerie

I didn't feel like I really did the outfit justice in the first shot, so I did one where it's a little easier to see it. I feel like someone should sponsor me for this. Huffs.

Now that is a nice Biker Girl lingerie set...…..I think I could just about carry that off!!!!!  *whistles*

• Like 9

1 hour ago, khizrah said:

Nice shot! :D

Thank you!

Also, good lord, that's a blast from the past. 2017! If you're actually making your way through this humungous thread in chronological order then I can only salute your dedication. :o

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

Flowers...flowers? Oh..I was too lost in the light and shadows to notice flowers...or not :D  Nice shot :)

Thanks Aedan! Everyone should be able to wake up to a bit of lovely and generous affirmation: you're a sweetheart.

I may retake this pic. It's too busy, and not focused enough on the flowers maybe.

Or maybe fiddling with it is a waste of time.

/me sighs

Anyway, thank you!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thanks Aedan! Everyone should be able to wake up to a bit of lovely and generous affirmation: you're a sweetheart.

I may retake this pic. It's too busy, and not focused enough on the flowers maybe.

Or maybe fiddling with it is a waste of time.

/me sighs

Anyway, thank you!

Now that you mention them I can't get them out of my sight :D  ...and I did see the shadows of them.  I am sure it is the dark cabinet behind the flowers that makes them not so obvious to me. Maybe just a bit more light on the buds themselves. I don't know that I would change anything else :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1