How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Cackles maniacally.

... That's a no. I could give you some classes if you'd like?

Well, I think I'm intimidating inside, which is where it really counts!

(Even if, in practice, that means that the only person I scare is myself.)

Now, go away. Don't make me frown at you. Hard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Finished updating one of my older Alts. Decided to stay with the classic SL head as I liked what I did with it all those years ago. Took her shopping for a new skin (DeeTalez), new hair (Stealthic) and then off to The Ephiphany - she lucked out with some rares right off the bat 😊Kind of like her again now

Queen

• Like 24

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Love this pic! And your breasts.

*coughs*

What I mean is, how you managed to get a realistic shape on your breasts! Did you just use the shape sliders?

Hi Scylla .. I played round with the windlight and had graphics jacked all the way up.. then I did some post editing in gimp for light and shadow.. then bump mapped a little 'noise' to give it a suggestion of skin pore ..etc. My avatar uses a mid physic for the breasts and about 80-85 on the gravity slider.. I think that gives them more of a natural look. 😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Hi Scylla .. I played round with the windlight and had graphics jacked all the way up.. then I did some post editing in gimp for light and shadow.. then bump mapped a little 'noise' to give it a suggestion of skin pore ..etc.

Cool! The effect you've produced is a little bit like the "low key" filter in my Photoshop. I sometimes add a bit of graininess too.

1 hour ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

My avatar uses a mid physic for the breasts and about 80-85 on the gravity slider.. I think that gives them more of a natural look.

Unrealistic boobs have become my favourite SL pet peeve. Some mesh bodies are better than others in that regard, so far as I can see, but none of them can faithfully reproduce, at least without a LOT of slider work, how breasts behave when you're not standing upright (or wearing a bra). It's all very nice that we have "jiggly boob" physics (care to lay bets as to whether it was a man or a woman who decided to prioritize the development of that?), but the lack of ways of showing realistically how breasts respond to gravity in other contexts really mars most SL nude photography that I've seen. And more generally, it doesn't help that a lot of rigged mesh tops and dresses don't respond well to breast shapes or physics.

Anyway, yours look good!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just some random studio shots of Skell's androgynous 'Syd' persona that I took last night, using some new poses from Hotdog. I'm really pleased with the lighting and post-processing on these:

47657821781_e3f0c65669_h.jpg

47657820371_2f2058af1e_h.jpg

Two more behind the spoiler tag, because I couldn't choose which ones to post and I'm not going to spam four images into this post ;)

47605069742_eedecc9c78_h.jpg

46742157505_34eb3f35e4_h.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 29

5 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Hi Scylla .. I played round with the windlight and had graphics jacked all the way up.. then I did some post editing in gimp for light and shadow.. then bump mapped a little 'noise' to give it a suggestion of skin pore ..etc. My avatar uses a mid physic for the breasts and about 80-85 on the gravity slider.. I think that gives them more of a natural look. 😉

I thought I'd opened up a different website than this one when I first saw this photo. It really hits the realism mark extremely well. Really good results on it. LOVE ❤️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh, and I imagine we're supposed to find Neph "intimidating" in this picture?

Hah. Well, I think she looks CUTE.

Spelled with an initial "K"!!!

No, but many good villains are interesting because they're charming, eloquent and alluring; it's the depravity of their eccentric desires that makes them villainous. If you think she's 'kute', then I've succeeded in veiling her sadism; give her a chance to get close enough, and the terror will be well beyond that of a stern frown.

Boo.png.2c6562c4cfd33bf13f7e3423f064769a.png

Her gaze was unflinching, unblinking, as she attentively focused every fibre of her being on the sanguine spectacle in front of her; the pleas for mercy of her unfortunate victim only served to excite her. She slowly began to twist the thin, silvery blade, and the utterances of agony caused her eyes to flare up in exhilaration, and a blithe smirk gradually deformed her black lips until her ivory fangs were exposed behind them, her tongue pressing up against them in anticipation of the delectable feast that was about to commence.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Just some random studio shots that I took of Skell's androgynous 'Syd' persona that I took last night, using some new poses from Hotdog. I'm really pleased with the lighting and post-processing on these:

47657821781_e3f0c65669_h.jpg

47657820371_2f2058af1e_h.jpg

Two more behind the spoiler tag, because I couldn't choose which ones to post and I'm not going to spam four images into this post ;)

Hide contents

47605069742_eedecc9c78_h.jpg

46742157505_34eb3f35e4_h.jpg

I am a big fan of high key photos - these are yummy visual confections 😋

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1